My mom just said that if I'm not starting to get better by tomorrow, I have to go to the doctor.

I refuse to spend $85+ to find out that I have a sinus infection.

I've been eating really healthy, taking vitamins, and antibiotics. It'll be done in like 2 days.

Not paying $85 to be told to do what I'm already doing.

Also I missed A LOT of pretty epic threads the past few nights.  The good shit always happens when I'm sleeping.

There was a lot of good stuff going on!  I had plenty to entertain me when I got to work.

I had to stop coffee months ago. I feel as if I have no penis.

Sounds awful.  I don't know what I'd drink in the mornings!  Did you switch to tea or anything?

Had a great weekend, we're filling out apartment apps right now. Saw a bunch of hardcore, metal core, and grindcore bands play yesterday and had the best bar food ever. I did get rushed by a bunch of children while trying the get off the elevator at the hotel though. They swarmed in when the doors opened, I was backed up against the wall until finally one sane little girl yelled for everyone to stop. My nightmare.

Good weekend though

Saw a bunch of hardcore, metal core, and grindcore bands play yesterday and had the best bar food ever.

Awesome...did you pit it up? :D

I slept for 16 hours yesterday.  where did the weekend go??

I did something similar on Wednesday...sometimes it just needs to be done.

As gar as zay zay I am so glad I don't read/post in any of those threads. None of it sounds that funny, so even if I got curious, I am sure I would be let down.

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic