This is hilarious. It's like highschool in here with you guys. "I don't want drama". *Brings something up on the public forum for everyone to see instead of pm'ing someone*. LOGIC.

Anyways, hit me up if anyone needs RSD releases since that post is buried already.

Dude, relax.  I was just wondering.  You were in the Man Advice thread talking shit about a situation you know nothing about just to get your two sense in while people were trying to move on.  I didn't want to participate in that and was genuinely curious about what could've happened to make you not believe this mysterious "them" when they try to make amends (I guess?) with you.  This is a message board, I can't really talk behind your back.  Believe me, if I had malicious intent, I would've made it known.  OR I would've PM'd someone to trash talk you so you wouldn't know (ie- talking behind you back).  The fact that I said what I said should be proof in itself that I wasn't trying to be mean to or about you.

I said I wasn't being confrontational. I am sorry that that was lost in the other parts of what I said. I intend to convey no animosity to anyone except Logan. She earned that.

They had like real legs they could run with and everything. I've never seen anything like it I was just trying to get in my car.

hahaha. my bet is you were by their nest.

i remember an ex and I were walking around a park and she went by some Canadian geese. I told her to walk away because they would probably go after her. shortly after I said this they started bobbing their heads which apparently is a sign of they are going to go after someone/something and then ran after her. i swear to go this is one of the funniest things I have seen. a flock of geese running after her who is yelling at me to help her while I cant move because im laughing too hard.

This is hilarious. It's like highschool in here with you guys. "I don't want drama". *Brings something up on the public forum for everyone to see instead of pm'ing someone*. LOGIC.

Anyways, hit me up if anyone needs RSD releases since that post is buried already.

Barking... do they have that In Utero RSd version or the Johnny Cash LP?

i remember an ex and I were walking around a park and she went by some Canadian geese. I told her to walk away because they would probably go after her. shortly after I said this they started bobbing their heads which apparently is a sign of they are going to go after someone/something and then ran after her. i swear to go this is one of the funniest things I have seen. a flock of geese running after her who is yelling at me to help her while I cant move because im laughing too hard.

The assholes were at MY house though haha. Geese are another story, they terrify me.

That kind of sounds adorable.

D:

Canadian Geese can be vicious mofo's

If they had Paranorman you should use that to trade for whatever you want haha

Don't think I saw that there, lol.  Is that Liars 12" with string in it pretty sought after?  Maybe I'll use that as bait...

Just kidding.  

But seriously, they had 3 or 4 Scott Pilgrim OST's and I see tons of posts with people looking for it.

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic