I feel sick just thinking about them haha.

summer after my senior year there was a graduation party to go to every weekend. it was a blur.

Nowadays I only drink at home with my dog. Going to the bar is too expensive/annoying. I'd rather curl up with a good beer and my best buddy and play some videogames.

I agree, minus the drinking at home part. I prefer...other things to go with my video games. :ph34r:

The best work functions are the company-sponsored ones...for example, there is an event today at Dave and Busters...free games and soft drinks from 3-close, plus "drink specials". I would go, but laziness and better games at home are too convincing an argument to bother. Plus, anything related to work on a day off is meh.

It's finals week, and I asked one of my professors if I could take the final for her class today instead of having to wait until next Tuesday to take it, since that's the only final I have left after today and it'd save me a trip to campus, and all she replied with was "Nope!" She was already proctoring the exam for another of my classes, all she had to do was bring it with her. 

-_-

Who caresssssss!

Furious!!! Some punk ass kid stole my daughter phone at school. Apparently seine saw them do it but they hid the phone so the school couldn't do nothing about it cause she didn't have it on her.

But as stupid as a thief can be she turned on when they got home so I tracked them. Sadly though it ended up being apartments so I couldn't easily find them. Forward the address to the school though and hopefully they can put it on them

Lesson learned: don't play with your phone at school and people won't be tempted to steal it.

Sorry, someone had to say it...

She wasn't. It was during gym and they went into her locker and took it when she went to the restroom.

A+ on your part on making a total bitch response though

They must be really good thieves to just magically know whose locker to break into...amazing!

B- on teaching your kid personal responsibility.

Furious!!! Some punk ass kid stole my daughter phone at school. Apparently seine saw them do it but they hid the phone so the school couldn't do nothing about it cause she didn't have it on her.

But as stupid as a thief can be she turned on when they got home so I tracked them. Sadly though it ended up being apartments so I couldn't easily find them. Forward the address to the school though and hopefully they can put it on them

how old is she?

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic