happy birthday ms thang!!!

group texts, I've been involved in one for over 2 years, with 2 of my best friends. another best friend found out about it and was SO pissed he wasn't involved. so he tried to start a 4-way. but it just didn't take. he's still upset.

happy birthday ms thang!!!

group texts, I've been involved in one for over 2 years, with 2 of my best friends. another best friend found out about it and was SO pissed he wasn't involved. so he tried to start a 4-way. but it just didn't take. he's still upset.

my best friends from high school (4 of us) and i do this, but with a giant reply all email chain. it got so long that gmail has made a new email for it automatically several times now.  when everyone was home over christmas our other friend found out and was very indignant, so now she is included. none of us are very social and we all live across the country from each other, so this is the easiest way to keep in touch.

however, my best guy friend informed us all that he got engaged via this email chain. as soon as i got it, i called him on the phone and yelled at him for not telling me first or at least individually.

I was at the MGM Grand. It was just... Vegas is too skeevy for me. I was propositioned so many times no matter where I went.

It just weirded me out

My parents go to Vegas so much, they got a free 4 day stay at the Aria when they built it a few years back. I still haven't been

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic