so I was going to post something funny or witty or something random for my 1000th post. but instead I am going to be somewhat serious for a second. this is a rarity as I am always the one joking around. so here we go....

I just wanted to say thanks to the people on here. for the past few months life has been shitty. really shitty. I have bitched and complained about it on here. Im sure I have bored everyone to death. It has meant so much to me that I have had at least one place in my life I could just say anything. Nowhere in the "real" world have I had that. The last year has been a roller coaster for me. Ups and downs, more downs than anything. I appreciate all of the kind words people have said on here. All of the advice and caring thoughts that people have expressed has been amazing. So for my 1000th post I want to say thank you to everyone and anyone here on the boards. Really, thank you so much. Its been rough but I know eventually itll have to get better. And I am hoping that itll start with whats will be happening in less than 2 weeks.

so there is a from the heart type of post. ill end it with a random picture of Rapunzel and Jack.

tumblr_n61vb0nOWx1s96amno4_500.jpg

so I was going to post something funny or witty or something random for my 1000th post. but instead I am going to be somewhat serious for a second. this is a rarity as I am always the one joking around. so here we go....

I just wanted to say thanks to the people on here. for the past few months life has been shitty. really shitty. I have bitched and complained about it on here. Im sure I have bored everyone to death. It has meant so much to me that I have had at least one place in my life I could just say anything. Nowhere in the "real" world have I had that. The last year has been a roller coaster for me. Ups and downs, more downs than anything. I appreciate all of the kind words people have said on here. All of the advice and caring thoughts that people have expressed has been amazing. So for my 1000th post I want to say thank you to everyone and anyone here on the boards. Really, thank you so much. Its been rough but I know eventually itll have to get better. And I am hoping that itll start with whats will be happening in less than 2 weeks.

so there is a from the heart type of post. ill end it with a random picture of Rapunzel and Jack.

i feel you on so many of those sentiments.

I feel like an ass. Had no clue this was going on.

See ya at 2k brah

Amen, brother. Chin up and keep being rad. The world rewards those who are kind and you definitely are a kind individual. We all have shit and so much of it comes out all at once - you'll be alright. Love you brother.

Meteor shower tonight!!

"If the clouds cooperate, skies all over North America will light up between 2 a.m. and 4 a.m. ET Saturday in a rare sight that's excited everyone from space geeks to insomniacs to regular folks."

Thanks for this - I'm gonna take my stupid ass down to the lake and watch this tonight.

I feel really bad for my friend.  It's her 21st bday and she got bailed on at 10:30 tonight for her ride to/from NYC for the Manchester Orchestra/Kevin Devine/Balance and Composure show.  She's been planning on this for months. But, she's taking a bus to Philly now and I'm having her spend the night at my house so she doesn't have to go back at 11pm/leave the show early.  Crisis averted.  Hopefully she'll have a great birthday here tomorrow!

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic