You are the worst kind of person...my mom used to take the toppings off of pizza and it drove me crazyyyy.

I take it back. You're pretty alright. But stop that shit!

In the realm of "bad habits," I think you're doing just fine.

Now, had you said how to smoke crack....

I can't help it! I'm a total grazer, I just pick at foods constantly instead of making myself an actual meal. 

At least my hands are clean and I RARELY drink anything right from the carton/container/jug/etc. However, I know that if my brother picks up on the grazing habits, he will not be clean about it.

Sometimes I eat my toppings first and then eat the pizza, but I don't ever leave the rest of the pizza behind. My mom occasionally just eats the cheese off the pizza and that makes me angry. 

Haha wow. What'd you do to get his panties all in a bunch?

Sent him an offer on a record that he didn't like.  That's literally it.  I don't think anyone on here really likes the guy.  He makes "FS" threads of all his ~rare~ emo records, and then shoots down every offer he gets.  He pretty much just does it to show off his records.  Musemmouth offered him $100 on a Snowing tape and he said, "Nope, $120".

I can't help it! I'm a total grazer, I just pick at foods constantly instead of making myself an actual meal. 

At least my hands are clean and I RARELY drink anything right from the carton/container/jug/etc. However, I know that if my brother picks up on the grazing habits, he will not be clean about it.

Sometimes I eat my toppings first and then eat the pizza, but I don't ever leave the rest of the pizza behind. My mom occasionally just eats the cheese off the pizza and that makes me angry. 

Ah...see, I'm a carton drinker. Only when wifey isn't looking though.

Epic battle going on with my blonk comment

50dc2471e5143a87e86007415d9f8eb9.png

We've got to make it a thing to slightly change bands names hahaha. Oh and I think you'll find this funny, after I was badmouthing Daisyhead:

24cb2cc9ce95710ba48385643cbd3549.png

Which comment?  I'll go upvote it lol.

& what the helllll I like the band and they dont follow me! lol

We got assigned "hazards" that can happen at an event for class, we have to detail how we would manage the given situation.

Everyone else got things like "bad weather" and "illness."

My teacher gave me "riot like conduct started in a mosh pit." 

log-on, when is the mars in retrograde over?

I cant even drink out of the same cup as someone. I could never drink something that someone had drank out of the carton of. OMG GERMS!!!! It's my one weird thing. I also have to smell a cup before i pour anything into it. Once my mother put onions in a cup and the smell didnt leave and my orange juice smelled like onions. I am ruined as a person now.

log-on, when is the mars in retrograde over?

It ended May 19th. 

I cant even drink out of the same cup as someone. I could never drink something that someone had drank out of the carton of. OMG GERMS!!!! It's my one weird thing. I also have to smell a cup before i pour anything into it. Once my mother put onions in a cup and the smell didnt leave and my orange juice smelled like onions. I am ruined as a person now.

I'm supppper weird about eating off of people's silverware or drinking out of other people's cups. My family is huge on it though and always make fun of my minor meltdowns when someone eats off my spoon. It's horrible.

Also, onion orange juice sounds horrifying.

I just got a text from someone that said "The dude tattooing me knows you!" 

I figured it would be my friend TJ but then she proceeded to the list the name of someone that I don't know.

Is this #internetfame? 

Also, I want to know how I came up hahaha

It wasn't a #prisontattoo, was it...because then I would be worried.

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic