But still...why would someone bring that to school? Doesn't make sense. My campus had a lockdown over a yoga mat

I could see it, going out to play pellet war or something stupid, they just weren't thinking I bet because they knew it was a pellet gun and didn't think it would look like anything different to someone else.

Unfortunately, the only info about that guy is here.

You could ask the seller I guess, although that's obviously gonna be a bit awkward.

He's pretty pissed so I'm scared to ask. Lol. He refunded $18 and I spent a total of $23 so I'm fine with that because he didn't really profit off it. Thanks for your help! I never have much of a backbone in these types of things.

He's pretty pissed so I'm scared to ask. Lol. He refunded $18 and I spent a total of $23 so I'm fine with that because he didn't really profit off it. Thanks for your help! I never have much of a backbone in these types of things.

So he refunded you all but $5...is he expecting you to send it back?  If not, being out $5 isn't that bad.  Seems like a very weird situation.

So he refunded you all but $5...is he expecting you to send it back? If not, being out $5 isn't that bad. Seems like a very weird situation.

He said I could have the $5 back after I ship it back to him or I can just keep the record and not get the $5. The situation definitely is weird. If he just admitted to making a mistake instead of being an asshole I would have just kept it the way it was.

They haven't released any big details or anything yet, so it'll be interesting to see.

I could see a younger me doing something like that and then when I got in trouble for it being like..."Ohhhhhhh. yeah I totally get that. Sorry, dudes. I didn't even think anyone would question it." You never know though, maybe this person was just being an ass and wanted to scare everyone.

He said I could have the $5 back after I ship it back to him or I can just keep the record and not get the $5. The situation definitely is weird. If he just admitted to making a mistake instead of being an asshole I would have just kept it the way it was.

Keep it, half is definitely worth 5! Even if it is a bootleg, have you heard about these being bootlegged?

Surely he was hoping someone would bid extremely high for this, and make 150 for each side. Not having the jacket gives him means to say, oh, well I had no idea. If no one complained he gets double the money.

Keep it, half is definitely worth 5! Even if it is a bootleg, have you heard about these being bootlegged?

I looked in discogs and it's the actual pressing of it. At least I have the track "welcome to the black parade". It just sucks because I would have bought the other half if I knew it was divided!

I looked in discogs and it's the actual pressing of it. At least I have the track "welcome to the black parade". It just sucks because I would have bought the other half if I knew it was divided!

Well, that is definitely and understandable let down. However, you got that one half for  a steal, in fact you could probably re-sell that half and make a pretty good chunk towards the whole copy. I hate shady ass people man. Then again, that guy just might not have had any idea. Either way you were smart not to take that reaming ass up!

Well, that is definitely and understandable let down. However, you got that one half for a steal, in fact you could probably re-sell that half and make a pretty good chunk towards the whole copy. I hate shady ass people man. Then again, that guy just might not have had any idea. Either way you were smart not to take that reaming ass up!

I feel like he did know because he got really defensive very fast and I'm generally a very polite person. It's over with and I feel better. I hate conflict. Thanks to everyone to putting up with me.

I feel like he did know because he got really defensive very fast and I'm generally a very polite person. It's over with and I feel better. I hate conflict. Thanks to everyone to putting up with me.

We put up with people we hate, we care about friends!

My thrift shops only have polka music. I've looked. I think that's all oklahoma thrift shops have to offer?

Scored The Crow soundtrack yesterday, Soul Asylum with Runaway Train, Garth Brooks No Fences! Alan Jackson, PAttsy Clines Greatest Hits, Days of Thunder soundtrack, and a movie soundtrack of something I have never seen but it had Soundgarden Cowboy Junkies, Pixies, SOnic Youth. Man this is the worst few sentences in the form of grammar, but I am about to do some homework, and I am already sick of writing in correct english form!

We put up with people we hate, we care about friends!

Scored The Crow soundtrack yesterday, Soul Asylum with Runaway Train, Garth Brooks No Fences! Alan Jackson, PAttsy Clines Greatest Hits, Days of Thunder soundtrack, and a movie soundtrack of something I have never seen but it had Soundgarden Cowboy Junkies, Pixies, SOnic Youth. Man this is the worst few sentences in the form of grammar, but I am about to do some homework, and I am already sick of writing in correct english form!

Man, was totally trying to find a clip of when Dee finds the sweet Runaway Train cassette in Always Sunny. It's a great scene.

Yeah, I had heard the first...3 Kanye albums on vinyl sound AWFUL. I think 2nd Ave records has them for $8 apiece...new.

College Dropout was bad plus they cut the skits. Certain songs on Late Registration are okay (Drive Slow) but majority are bad. MBTDF was okay. 808's sounds amazing

College Dropout was bad plus they cut the skits. Certain songs on Late Registration are okay (Drive Slow) but majority are bad. MBTDF was okay. 808's sounds amazing

Yeah, I have MBDTF and 808's and I agree with the assessment of those. I'd just heard bad stuff about the other two, so I passed on them. I keep thinking about picking up the Watch the Throne boot, wanna order some other stuff when I do to make it worth it though. Maybe The Weeknd - House of Balloons and Frank Ocean - Channel Orange

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic