Is vine still popular? I haven't logged in my account since last year. It's all about Instagram!!!! Lol. Today I graced everyone with a video of my dog snoring. I think I lost followers after lol.

I have actually never watched a vine video :-P, as for losing a follower, more like losing a loser!

edit* I will say, I sometimes feel like a bother posting "normal pictures" since most of my followers are vinyl collectors, then I feel like a douche making a vinyl only instagram... oh the conundrum!

Is that better or worse than cigarettes? I'm not starting an anti smoking thing but some customers make me unable to breathe from all the cigarette smoke.

Also, no matter how much you inch away, they just get closer. Am I right on this? Lol.

Worse! Idk how much you have to drink for it seep through your pores like that.

I have actually never watched a vine video :-P, as for losing a follower, more like losing a loser!

edit* I will say, I sometimes feel like a bother posting "normal pictures" since most of my followers are vinyl collectors, then I feel like a douche making a vinyl only instagram... oh the conundrum!

My followers are interested in either vinyl or knitting so no matter what, someone is uninterested in what I post. Except for my rsd liars vinyl! That made everyone happy lol.

But I never really worry about it. I won't stop following you and you don't stop following me and we will always have at least one follower!

My followers are interested in either vinyl or knitting so no matter what, someone is uninterested in what I post. Except for my rsd liars vinyl! That made everyone happy lol.

But I never really worry about it. I won't stop following you and you don't stop following me and we will always have at least one follower!

Oh my GAWD! I forgot about the knitting vinyl collectors when that release happened. I can hear Powerman 5000 "When Worlds Collide" playing as knitter prepared for RSD 2014.

As for following me, I haven't heard something as sweet come from two friends since this scene in Forest Gump:

0.jpg

"We can sleep here with our backs together, that way we don't have to sleep with our faces in the mud."

I really, really, really need to get out of the South for a while. I haven't been out of Georgia or the surrounding states in almost a decade. It's like I'm trapped here and never have enough money to escape for a while.

Time to start saving up/selling rekkids.

Ugg, I fell you. Sevierville, TN is a black hole of disparity and broken wallets.

I really, really, really need to get out of the South for a while. I haven't been out of Georgia or the surrounding states in almost a decade. It's like I'm trapped here and never have enough money to escape for a while.

Time to start saving up/selling rekkids.

Same. Moved to Charleston about 6 years ago and I'm ready to go. Great place to retire but I miss living in a bigger city. Problem is, my GF has never lived outside of SC. I got her to compromise to Charlotte becasue she would never go to NY. I would love to go back home :(

Same. Moved to Charleston about 6 years ago and I'm ready to go. Great place to retire but I miss living in a bigger city. Problem is, my GF has never lived outside of SC. I got her to compromise to Charlotte becasue she would never go to NY. I would love to go back home :(

I could never live in NYC anyway, that place is awful. Great to visit, horrible to live in.

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic