I love bath reading. I try and get in 3-4 a week

Me too!!! Knocked out about 80 pages of The Path of Daggers. So good.

I used to have this drafting table that I made for myself out of a bunch of shit I had lying around that attached to my tub so I could draw/read without worrying about my hands getting wet, then getting my book wet.

Next up in the record rotation while I clean the apt. a little... Om - Pilgrimage.

Then, doing laundry/playing Mass Effect 2.

Then, who knows, maybe I'll even go outside for a little while! (jk, I'll walk like 2 blocks to my favorite record store and see if they have any good deals.)

An excellent start.

I don't really familiarize myself with genres too much, so I was looking up my last.fm tag cloud to get some ideas.

I apparently listened to industrial jungle pussy punk at some point.

I just assumed that was all you listened to?

I got all sorts of effed up last night and am currently on hour 5 of a 10 hour shift woo!

Blargh. That's no good. I'm trying to save up my "getting shitty" supply for my sister's wedding reception. I'm pretty excited. My sister told me to just invite a couple of my friends from back home even if they don't know her, so it should be pretty fun.

I'll be the anti-erik this week and just keep everyone updated on how awesome my week is and how much fun I'm having!

Just posted this in the Doom/Stoner Metal section, but thought I'd post it here for those of you who don't hang out in there but enjoy that music some.

Yo! I've got to give HUGE props to Magnetic Eye Records right now.

My shipment of Summoner records arrived 2 days before I expected it, and I got a hand written note inside of it apologizing that the last copies of Summoner - Phoenix arrived to them from the plant with seam splitting on the inner sleeves, so they included the Akuma record I had thought about getting and a Mo-Fi sleeve for me to put my copy of Phoenix in free of charge. That's insanely good customer service to me and I appreciate it so much. Those guys rule!

Just posted this in the Doom/Stoner Metal section, but thought I'd post it here for those of you who don't hang out in there but enjoy that music some.

Some people still care, that's great! Yeah I was creeping on that thread when you were chatting about Summoner. Great band, extremely reasonable prices, and beautiful variants. That record company is all about the vinyl man.

P.s. Watching Beyond the Black Rainbow now. I am about to click order on this soundtrack haha. $22.55 is not to bad. Sold a lot of unwanted records yesterday,

Some people still care, that's great! Yeah I was creeping on that thread when you were chatting about Summoner. Great band, extremely reasonable prices, and beautiful variants. That record company is all about the vinyl man.

P.s. Watching Beyond the Black Rainbow now. I am about to click order on this soundtrack haha. $22.55 is not to bad. Sold a lot of unwanted records yesterday,

Yeah, they're great!

Beyond the Black Rainbow is super good, incredible soundtrack too. I was really tempted to pick that one up too, decided against it for the time being. Too much other good stuff supposedly/tentatively getting reissued soon. Gotta save that monayyyyyyy.

Yeah, they're great!

Beyond the Black Rainbow is super good, incredible soundtrack too. I was really tempted to pick that one up too, decided against it for the time being. Too much other good stuff supposedly/tentatively getting reissued soon. Gotta save that monayyyyyyy.

I do like this, hopefully it won't sell out. I think I would rather get Waxworks Records Chopping Mall soundtrack. Pre Orders July 1st. What are some of the things you are saving for? I might want to hold of for those things too!

I do like this, hopefully it won't sell out. I think I would rather get Waxworks Records Chopping Mall soundtrack. Pre Orders July 1st. What are some of the things you are saving for? I might want to hold of for those things too!

I mean, I don't know if they're any time soon, but Electric Wizard - We Live and Let Us Prey are on board for this year according to whoever emailed me back from Rise Above Records, and Arbutus Records told me they're going to be re-issuing Grimes's first two albums on vinyl as well. So that's like...$100 right there.

Those, and I just keep thinking this will be the year for some Coheed and Saves the Day represses too. Haven't heard anything about them...but I've got hope. I could use both of the first to STD albums and Coheed's first two to satisfy my nostalgic cravings.

Aaaaand, supposedly the first two MCR records are getting repressed by Hot Topic "somewhat soon."

So. You know. Mo' high school nostalgia, mo' problems.

Plus I keep trying to convince myself to drop cash on a copy of Sleep - Holy Mountain and the combo record of Red Letter Day and Woodson EPs, since that's all I need to finish off what I care to get for my The Get Up Kids collection. (I stopped after On A Wire, their newer stuff doesn't do it for me.)

All that and I just honestly don't really see myself sitting down to listen to that soundtrack too often.

I mean, I don't know if they're any time soon, but Electric Wizard - We Live and Let Us Prey are on board for this year according to whoever emailed me back from Rise Above Records, and Arbutus Records told me they're going to be re-issuing Grimes's first two albums on vinyl as well. So that's like...$100 right there.

Those, and I just keep thinking this will be the year for some Coheed and Saves the Day represses too. Haven't heard anything about them...but I've got hope. I could use both of the first to STD albums and Coheed's first two to satisfy my nostalgic cravings.

Aaaaand, supposedly the first two MCR records are getting repressed by Hot Topic "somewhat soon."

Plus I keep trying to convince myself to drop cash on a copy of Sleep - Holy Mountain and the combo record of Red Letter Day and Woodson EPs, since that's all I need to finish off what I care to get for my The Get Up Kids collection. (I stopped after On A Wire, their newer stuff doesn't do it for me.)

All that and I just honestly don't really see myself sitting down to listen to that soundtrack too often.

God, if they repress Coheed, MCR, and Electric Wizard, my heart will be filled, and my wallet will be empty. I'm also stoked about all the Waxworks Records upcoming releases. Friday the 13th blood filled liquid vinyl! They also tweeted me and told me about represses coming soon.

If MCR gets repressed I will be so fucking happy. I really want them but I can't pay what they are going for :(. I do own half of black parade which I still don't know how I feel about that.

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic