Here is my night. Came home. Made dinner. Ate half of it. Got srunk. Played magic. Got srunker. Played werewolf? It's awesome. Came home. Now it is now. Goodniiiiiiight! <3

A friend of mine talks about werewolf constantly, but we never seem to have enough people around to play it.  I'm interested.

I'm listening to Braveyoung and it's making me really sad for some reason, thankfully the album is almost over.

Cheers gents. First time seeing them, so I am stoked.

I saw them in 2011 with Michio Kurihara joining them on guitar. His tone was amazing.

I'm still bummed I missed them when they played Flood.  Going to try and catch them when they're here in the middle of next month.

Yeah, I just got the new album and I really wish I was seeing them again on this tour.  You should totally go!

A friend of mine talks about werewolf constantly, but we never seem to have enough people around to play it.  I'm interested.

I really want to try werewolf too, but I have no friends IRL.  Seems like a really cool party game.  

I also have always wanted to try D&D.  Used to try to get people to start a D&D crew with me but no one ever wanted to actually play.  I guess you need an experienced DM too.

I just applied for a really cool job in NYC. Fingers crossed for me. My cover letter RULED.

goooooooood luck!

so this happened today for me...

28hd3e1.jpg

today was Traditions for me. its basically like a "Welcome to Disney" orientation. learned a bit about Walt and Roy, history of Disney, and then all about how to act as a cast member. I have more basic training tomorrow at Disney University and then on Wednesday I am at my park for more specific training.

I saw your snapchat! That is soooo exciting!!!! 

hahaha thanks! I wanted to send more but never got the chance to. it was really cool walking around the tunnels below Magic Kingdom today knowing everything is right above my head.

im hoping to hop into Magic Kingdom later on this evening to catch Wishes. it will basically be my first time in any of the parks. I did go when I was much younger to Magic Kingdom but I have no memories of it at all because of how young I was. so this to me is my true first time here at Disney. beyond pumped!!

goooooooood luck!

so this happened today for me...

28hd3e1.jpg

today was Traditions for me. its basically like a "Welcome to Disney" orientation. learned a bit about Walt and Roy, history of Disney, and then all about how to act as a cast member. I have more basic training tomorrow at Disney University and then on Wednesday I am at my park for more specific training.

Congrats!!

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic