I'm sitting in a restaurant killing time. Two teenagers at the table next to me.

One is talking about how this girl pissed him off, and she keeps texting him and liking his instagrams while he ignores her. He said she's annoying as hell but 'will probably still hook up with her'.

A commentary on the youth of today.

He sounds like delightful guy.

We can call it "Corpse Delivery for a Lonely Morgue Owner"

It'll be a musical.

God, I'm calling Broadway right now!

:opening sequence:

Ralph: Hey Johnny! Got anotha cold one here for ya!

Johnny: Thanks Ralphy Boy. Ya know, sometimes I wonder....

:::harp intro in to sad cello music:::

Johnny: Hooooow did I eeeend up heeeeere. All I ever wanted was to chase skirts and drink beeeeer. I shouldn't have listened to that aptitude test. Or I could be squeezin' a nice big ol' cheee....::::swing music::::: BUT WAIT! I'M GREAT, NO OTHER JOB I CAN RELATE. People come from near and far from every state for me to seal up their fate!

:::music stops abruptly Johnny looks over to see a mobster pushing a shotgun to his chest:::

Mobster One: Hey! Quiet You!

Johnny: And just who the hell are you?

Mobster One: I'll be asking the question here! You Johnny The Planner?

Johnny: Who's Askin'?

Mobster One: You aint good with listenin' are ya?

Johnny: Yeah, I'm Johnny.

Mobster One: I hear you got an appointment with the Rizzo family.

Johnny: That's none of your business.

Mobster One: I'm Making it my business ya no good soon to be body full of holes!

Johnny: We'll see about that

::Johnny quickly grabs the gun and reverses it on the mobster:::

Mobster One: Hey, don't try any funny business here, I can make this lucrative for all of us see.

Johnny: I'm not looking to make hot cash off of cold slabs

:::Johnny Cocks the shotgun:::

Mobster One: No!

:::scene fades:::BOOM!

God, I'm calling Broadway right now!

:opening sequence:

Ralph: Hey Johnny! Got anotha cold one here for ya!

Johnny: Thanks Ralphy Boy. Ya know, sometimes I wonder....

:::harp intro in to sad cello music:::

Johnny: Hooooow did I eeeend up heeeeere. All I ever wanted was to chase skirts and drink beeeeer. I shouldn't have listened to that aptitude test. Or I could be squeezin' a nice big ol' cheee....::::swing music::::: BUT WAIT! I'M GREAT, NO OTHER JOB I CAN RELATE. People come from near and far from every state for me to seal up their fate!

:::music stops abruptly Johnny looks over to see a mobster pushing a shotgun to his chest:::

Mobster One: Hey! Quiet You!

Johnny: And just who the hell are you?

Mobster One: I'll be asking the question here! You Johnny The Planner?

Johnny: Who's Askin'?

Mobster One: You aint good with listenin' are ya?

Johnny: Yeah, I'm Johnny.

Mobster One: I hear you got an appointment with the Rizzo family.

Johnny: That's none of your business.

Mobster One: I'm Making it my business ya no good soon to be body full of holes!

Johnny: We'll see about that

::Johnny quickly grabs the gun and reverses it on the mobster:::

Mobster One: Hey, don't try any funny business here, I can make this lucrative for all of us see.

Johnny: I'm not looking to make hot cash off of cold slabs

:::Johnny Cocks the shotgun:::

Mobster One: No!

:::scene fades:::BOOM!

It's even better because my real name is John! Did you remember that, Joto? Or was it just coincidence?

I'm sitting in a restaurant killing time. Two teenagers at the table next to me.

One is talking about how this girl pissed him off, and she keeps texting him and liking his instagrams while he ignores her. He said she's annoying as hell but 'will probably still hook up with her'.

No. Just...no.

I'm moving out of my house and into a new apartment on Friday and I'm kind of freaking out because I'm still not entirely sure how to pack my records. I have basically twice as many as I did when I moved last year, but even then I was using boxes that weren't quite the right dimensions and I ended up worrying about them during the whole moving process.

I'll probably go pick up some of those small moving boxes from Uhaul tomorrow, since they're the perfect dimensions for records.

Fucker.

I like to consider myself a feminist...but I'm going to take the unpopular track here.  What if this guy has made it entirely clear to this gal that he isn't into her, but she keeps bothering him and wanting to sleep with him. Is it not ok then, for him to "hit that"?

Posturing and acting cool to your friends is something we all do at times, I'm inclined to give this kid the benefit of the doubt on this.

If a woman said something like, "ugh, this guy keeps bugging me and telling me he likes me. I haven't gotten laid in a while though so I'm probably going to let him come over," would we still be having this conversation?

Funny story, I picked the name, then remembered it was your real name. Even better, it was destiny!

Nice!

I don't have any blood sisters but I tell all of my "little sisters" to know their self worth and not be that girl.

I don't have any blood sisters but I tell all of my "little sisters" to know their self worth and not be that girl.

See, this is where we should be going with this. That poor girl doesn't understand her worth.

I would like to point out also, I'm not saying that what he said wasn't gross...it is.

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic