What're you doing in Seattle? Feel free to PM me if you have any questions!

Thanks! My cousin is getting married on San Juan Island. I'll really only have one good day to check out the city, so any cool spots I'd appreciate!

The last two nights have been the absolute worst. Hope everyone out there is doing well. Positive thoughts this way would be appreciated.

Chin up!  Hope it's nothing too serious.

Throughout the whole show I kept wanting them to show Wilfred as an actual dog, but when they finally did int he last 2 episodes I was glad they waited. But I would have enjoyed more flashbacks of Ryan doing crazy shit while the dog just sits there.

Show was crazy dark which is why I stuck with it and enjoyed it so much.

Edit: Oh shit, now I'm a Double LP. But I'm probably the disappointing kind where you get it and it's just two LPs shoved in a single LP jacket.

I wonder what was behind the door, a closet or a basement, or maybe even Ryan's body. I felt like maybe be did die during the last episode and was basically in purgatory after his mom left his house. Jenna did him dirty, I hated her character, but damn she cute lol

Drank way too much last night. Think I need to hit up the Awful Waffle (Waffle House)

I wish I woke up early enough to get some Waffle House before work. I still feel drunk

I didn't drink very much last night and feel pretty good.  I have a small headache that coffee should fix.  I do want some waffles though!

I just bought a cassette for $35. I never dreamed I'd spend that much on one. 

Speaking of cassettes, My 15 year old sister found a Walkman in the garage a few weeks ago and had no idea what it was. That kind of blew my mind.

I have a pretty dope cassette walkman, it's a Panasonic ShockWave, it's camo and pert near heavy-duty. LOL.  I also have a Sonic the Hedgehog cassette player, but I don't know if I'd trust it enough to actually use it to play a tape.

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic