It was very much a "holy crap we forgot costumes what can we put together quick" but they looked real cute anyway. 

I want to apply but I have to wait and see what I'm looking at living situation wise. 

like the idea, very cute and easy since they did forget.

just do it! there are tons of cast members always looking for roommates. I can add you to a facebook group if youd like where cast members post about rooms available/searching for roommates, etc etc etc. it is where I found the place I am living at.

i dont know what to do today. have the day off and am a little bored.

One time I was in a bar bathroom and this drunk chick said "is that your dog?!" Pointing at my sweater.

I said "yes.... He is dead" sad face. All the girls were like awwwwwwweeeeeeee.

They totally believed me suckas. He was just a dog sweater I found at a thrift store.

this was amazing.

just do it! there are tons of cast members always looking for roommates. I can add you to a facebook group if youd like where cast members post about rooms available/searching for roommates, etc etc etc. it is where I found the place I am living at.

I'm waiting on Sami to get back from Texas and then we're considering moving in together in Orlando. I'm REAL weird about roommates, I've had bad experiences in the past and I already know that Sami and I live well together. As I'm sure you picked up because we were the true entertainment at Disney.

One time I was in a bar bathroom and this drunk chick said "is that your dog?!" Pointing at my sweater.

I said "yes.... He is dead" sad face. All the girls were like awwwwwwweeeeeeee.

They totally believed me suckas. He was just a dog sweater I found at a thrift store.

I used to have a t-shirt that someone printed their baby's face on (I may still have it actually sans sleeves) and people always asked me if it was my baby. Nooooope.

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic