My work recently switched from annual raises to a quarterly bonus (% of company profit).

Since this, my productivity has stopped. I have no control over how much profit the company is bringing in, and I am no longer getting reviewed and rewarded on my own actual job... so, just getting by it is.

My company is going this too and it's bullshit.

My work recently switched from annual raises to a quarterly bonus (% of company profit).

Since this, my productivity has stopped. I have no control over how much profit the company is bringing in, and I am no longer getting reviewed and rewarded on my own actual job... so, just getting by it is.

I feel you on this. My job cut our bonus cap to a third of what it was and now we only bonus if the company does, instead of it being in a store basis. BS

TARANEH!!! OT is great. Really needed it right about now with bills and the holidays around the corner. Had to axe that Iron Maiden PO because I can't justify the $70+. But if my secret Santa is out there somewhere!!!! (Shameless plug)

i just googled 'ass pain'

let me explain:

i sit so much its unbearable.

45 min drive. work sitting 8-9 hours. 45 mins drive. 4-5 hours sitting editing at home.

chronic ass pain. its a real thing. i get up and wander around but its not going to cancel out the pressure applied to my ass cheeks daily.

it all adds up.

/rant.

let me explain:

45 min drive. work sitting 8-9 hours. 45 mins drive. 4-5 hours sitting editing at home.

chronic ass pain. its a real thing. i get up and wander around but its not going to cancel out the pressure applied to my ass cheeks daily.

it all adds up.

/rant.

See a Chiropractor, my homie

let me explain:

it all adds up.

/rant.

Get your editing desk at home higher so you have to stand up.

I use a drawing board at work just so I'm stood up designing most of the day. I've got a high stool just for when my legs can't take no more.

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic