Here's what ya do then, Matt.  Be a gentleman and ask your lady's pop for her hand in marriage, and this is how you pitch it to him:

Ahem...

"Sir, I'd like to ask for your daughter's hand in marriage.  I'd also like to take Karver as my last name."

When he says 'Of course, Matt, you have my blessing.'

You reply...

Ahem...

"That's good, because either way I was going to take her to my bunk and Karver a new vagina!"

ZING!!!   B) 

^That has got to be the most lewd thing I've ever typed in my life.  I'm sorry.  :(

If this works and I live, you get a groomsman's gift box. 

If it doesn't, I'll be dead, so I wouldn't be able to do anything. Maybe haunt you. Nah fuck that, I'm lazy.

Also, if he sees you talking about this on the internet, he is bolting. Hahahahha.

Which is why I was super paranoid about posting his last name on the internet. 

I'm only aware of one person on these boards that actually knows him so I think we all right. 

I also feel like he's the type of person who would get a kick out of it BUT I'M NOT TRYING TO TEST THAT THEORY.

I'm seriously insane. I think about everything like 10 years in the future and then have panic attacks about it.

mattphotographs, on 01 Oct 2014 - 10:54 AM, said:snapback.png

Not at all what I expected to happen after our exchange earlier.

Trying to stir up trouble aren't you, Bea. lol. I saw what you were doing, I know to pick my battles. I said what I needed to say and we were cool after that. I'm not about holding grudges! 

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

1024px-Chipotle_Mexican_Grill_logo.svg.p???????

Went there on Monday =P

I can't wait to get rid of O'Farrell, that apostrophe has plagued me every time I apply for a credit card, visit the DMV, go to vote... Basically anything you have to register for.

I was just thinking of your last name this morning. I wanted to ask if you were into the idea of taking on the name Madie Bruise lol.

But in all seriousness, I hadn't thought about how difficult the name would be for you... is it because some people are still not cool with the Irish?

Trying to stir up trouble aren't you, Bea. lol. I saw what you were doing, I know to pick my battles. I said what I needed to say and we were cool after that. I'm not about holding grudges! 

Went there on Monday =P

I was just thinking of your last name this morning. I wanted to ask if you were into the idea of taking on the name Madie Bruise lol.

But in all seriousness, I hadn't thought about how difficult the name would be for you... is it because some people are still not cool with the Irish?

We're no longer on typing terms.

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic