Have you seen Iron Man 3? The similarities between that & KKBB are pretty amazing. I'm a big fan of Shane Black.

IM3 didn't have nearly enough Gay Perry though.

I think I have but I'm not one for superhero/action movies and my movie memory is terrible unless I've seen it a few times. lol But if it's anything like KKBB then I should watch it.

Told you there were people who making passing judgements about it without every trying to understand any of it.

Eh, who gives a shit? Makes no impact on either of our lives as far as I'm concerned. There's a ton of stuff on this board I don't "get", but I'm not gonna waste my time shitting on someone elses enjoyment.

I think I have but I'm not one for superhero/action movies and my movie memory is terrible unless I've seen it a few times. lol But if it's anything like KKBB then I should watch it.

It's set near Christmas, same narration style, witty dialogue, similar photography (didn't look to see if it was done by the same DP though), etc.

Chuck Palahniuk is hosting a halloween event for his new book in Brooklyn. One of my best friends lives there and I've been wanting to visit her and we're both Palahniuk fans. 

The struggle? The entire book is about sex toys. 

I don't know if I can do this to myself. 

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic