It's a shame Hostage Calm broke up.  Their new record is pretty good.  Wish I could've seen them play it, but Slingshot Dakota were an excellent replacement.  Glad I got to see them for a second time, they were a blast.

Hey, thanks for reminding me, I still need to check it out.  The "M" Word from the Mixed Signals comp is such a great tune.

For reference: 

I want to do a unique one for each person, but we'll see how ambitious I really am... I do have one done though!

I'm not sure what route I'm going to go. I don't have a ton of time right now, so I might do identical.

Tess, if you want to be a part of it, I can send you the files for the mix I'm making!

I haven't either. I'm off this weekend and the Eagles and Penn State are on a bye week, so I'll have plenty of time. Gotta get CDs though. Been forever since I've bought them.

Unless I read it wrong, I think you got me. Pretty excited to see what I get and I will be judging you pretty harshly on it. :).

I honestly can't even explain how hilariously bad this bar band is. I mean, it's a pool hall on a Thursday but still. No music would be preferable. Just stone cold awkward silence.

i have been to countless bars where i feel awkward even watching such a train wreck of a band. was it a cover band?

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic