I'm about to toss my Teen Suicide record on the bay because of that $230 ticket I just got.  I never sell records on ebay, anything I should know before I post it?  Things I should definitely include in the description to avoid getting fucked?  

Just be as accurate as possible & on the conservative side with grading.

I got called back for a second interview (Target makes you come in for three interviews before extending the offer), here are some highlights:

• They have to give you an assessment on a computer, my computer wasn't working so I had to take it by paper
  • I confused my left and my right. Multiple times. 
  • An employee complimented my make-up (apparently I DON'T look like twisty the clown today) and told me about an app she used to find her perfect colors. Then added "but you obviously don't need that app. You rock those colors well." 
  • A girl came in for her interview in jeans and uggs. She ended up with a second interview and I'm pissed cause I looked sharp as heck. 
  • My interviewer forgot about me and they had to send someone else
  • The guy who ended up interviewing me was super nice and told everyone that I had him at "doing homework in a Starbucks after warped tour" 
  • During my interview someone yelled "YO WOULD YOU GO WITH THE ALIENS IF THEY CAME?" 
  • Someone replied "I WILL GO WITH THE ALIENS IF IT INVOLVES A BEACH WITH CLEAR, WARM WATER"

I'm about to toss my Teen Suicide record on the bay because of that $230 ticket I just got.  I never sell records on ebay, anything I should know before I post it?  Things I should definitely include in the description to avoid getting fucked?  

Always grade a mark down just in case. Some people on ebay are fucking weird and freak the fuck out.

<p>

I got called back for a second interview (Target makes you come in for three interviews before extending the offer), here are some highlights:

• They have to give you an assessment on a computer, my computer wasn't working so I had to take it by paper
  • An employee complimented my make-up (apparently I DON'T look like twisty the clown today) and told me about an app she used to find her perfect colors. Then added "but you obviously don't need that app. You rock those colors well."
  • A girl came in for her interview in jeans and uggs. She ended up with a second interview and I'm pissed cause I looked sharp as heck.
  • The guy who ended up interviewing me was super nice and told everyone that I had him at "doing homework in a Starbucks after warped tour"
  • During my interview someone yelled "YO WOULD YOU GO WITH THE ALIENS IF THEY CAME?"
  • Someone replied "I WILL GO WITH THE ALIENS IF IT INVOLVES A BEACH WITH CLEAR, WARM WATER"

Oh man a group interview? I always sucked at those.

• you got dis

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic