Did your wood floor get ripped out? :)

Thanks for including the bandcamp links. A lot of those are free to download, so I got a few I've been meaning to check out. Grabbed Toundra, Kokomo, Deadhorse, and Damascus. I'll run through again tomorrow and download some more when I'm not so tired.

Hahahaha. I feel like if I did it on the floor it would have taken me even longer. All that dust too. Pass.

Haha.

Right on.

Deadhorse is fucking fantastic and so under rated.

Kokomo is definitely way up on my list. Plus the pressing is such high quality.

Toundra is always good.

Damascus, that pressing is absolutely pristine. If you find it, get it.

I got a buzz from slamming a tall boy in a couple minutes. That was awhile ago so now I'm just bored.

Wait, it's halloween? Shit, I packed up my blurays and brought them upstate with me last weekend. Completely forgot about halloween. I was going to watch Evil Dead 2 and The Shining.

I specifically just download Evil Dead trilogy and Shaun of The Dead for tomorrow.

That's all I really do on Halloween. I don't like candy, and I don't like social events / parties. Plus I'm new in town, so fuck it.

Staying home and watching horror movies and eating wings.

True. But what I meant was back when I listened to YATC all the time I was still dating her and she would constantly call me just to fight for no reason. This is how I know that you can pelt a flip phone at a wall over a dozen times before it stops working.

I miss flip phones solely for being able to convey anger by the way you slam the thing shut to hang up a phone call.

Can't really do that by pressing the 'end call' button on an iphone touch screen. Haha.

Back in the day I put my flip phone THROUGH a wall and it still worked. The back piece that held the battery in got lost somewhere in there, but duct tape solved the problem.

This is making me really glad I got my anger problems in check years ago. The one time I angrily hung up with my iphone I yelled "I AM VERY ANGRY" before gently pressing the end call button.

One tall boy gives me a buzz enough for the night. Being straight does ruin everything. Evil Dead II is my favorite horror movie of all time.

I would much rather drink a tall boy and be set than have to steadily drink over the course of the night. Mostly because I hate using bar bathrooms.

Back in the day I put my flip phone THROUGH a wall and it still worked. The back piece that held the battery in got lost somewhere in there, but duct tape solved the problem.

This is making me really glad I got my anger problems in check years ago. The one time I angrily hung up with my iphone I yelled "I AM VERY ANGRY" before gently pressing the end call button.

Same here. I use to have those problems and would always punch walls or throw shit. Glad I matured and grew out of that shit.

Now I'll just say "Fuuggghhhhhhhhhhck" or some shit in like a soft yell. It's weird. Haha. But better than breaking shit.

Same here. I use to have those problems and would always punch walls or throw shit. Glad I matured and grew out of that shit.

Now I'll just say "Fuuggghhhhhhhhhhck" or some shit in like a soft yell. It's weird. Haha. But better than breaking shit.

I'm glad I haven't punched a wall in probably 5 years, but it was always really satisfying. Plus it gives you something else to worry about. Either "Oh shit now I have to deal with this hole" or "Ok, that brick wall just fucked up my hand"

I got dragged to a bar tonight for some stupid Halloween party thing. I didn't dress up and I had roughly 5 people ask what I was. I said nothing, and they responded with something along the lines of "You're not a hipster?!?!" GET FUCKED 17TH GIRL DRESSED UP AS A BLIND MOUSE

Is Blind Mouse some pop culture reference I don't get? Why were there so many blind mice? It'd make more sense if you saw a number divisible by 3.

BarkingPot, check your messages when sober. I used to punch walls and phones, I quit punching phones when I got a touch screen. I quit hitting walls after I was gashed open on my elbow by some drywall. Still have a scar. I hit a car one time and my hand still hurts from time to time if I put too much weight or pressure on it.

It's nearly impossible for me to get angry, I just get really sad. Even if I'm pissed off I cry. Struggles.

Happy Halloweeeeeeen! I'm still a Debbie downer today, maybe by a miracle work will make it better?

I think I'm just gonna say fuck apple for my MacBook since no one can give me a steady answer. My grandpa fixes computers so I'm gonna call him today and talk about getting my harddrive backed up and then doing a complete erase and software restore. It's a software issue, this should fix it (which seems to be what the dudes at the Apple Store think.)

If it doesn't work, it's the logic board and the apple support lady on the phone is right. It's a lot of work to replace a logic board but a lot cheaper if I just do it myself.

Fuck you, apple.

It's nearly impossible for me to get angry, I just get really sad. Even if I'm pissed off I cry. Struggles.

Happy Halloweeeeeeen! I'm still a Debbie downer today, maybe by a miracle work will make it better?

I think I'm just gonna say fuck apple for my MacBook since no one can give me a steady answer. My grandpa fixes computers so I'm gonna call him today and talk about getting my harddrive backed up and then doing a complete erase and software restore. It's a software issue, this should fix it (which seems to be what the dudes at the Apple Store think.)

If it doesn't work, it's the logic board and the apple support lady on the phone is right. It's a lot of work to replace a logic board but a lot cheaper if I just do it myself.

Fuck you, apple.

it_crowd_500.jpg

But in all seriousness , sounds like a complete nightmare. If it worked briefly last night then it seems like it's not the logic board and it just software related which should be better. Hope it works out!

We always put on a (terrible) Irish accent and say that whenever anything breaks in the office.

Hahaha. I love that! I'm imagining the episode where they go to the gay musical and there is an English guy there imitating Roy

" My God, you're Irish! I love Irish people! They're just mad, aren't they? They're just mad! "

"We're all insane, yeah."

"You'll love this! It's great crack!"

"I'm mad for crack!

I don't know if you've seen that episode or not but that's the image I'm getting. Haha

Hahaha. I love that! I'm imagining the episode where they go to the gay musical and there is an English guy there imitating Roy

" My God, you're Irish! I love Irish people! They're just mad, aren't they? They're just mad! "

"We're all insane, yeah."

"You'll love this! It's great crack!"

"I'm mad for crack!

I don't know if you've seen that episode or not but that's the image I'm getting. Haha

That's such a great episode!

Not many things make me actually laugh out loud at the TV but the whole wheelchair situation had my sides hurting from laughing.

Hunter is the biggest fucking baby. He cried for an hour and eventually got out of his crate somehow by being enough of a psycho to pry apart one of the walls of the locking collapsable crate. It's now 5am and I haven't slept. I can't fall asleep cause I'm pissed. I need to figure out how to solve his separation anxiety. He never wants to be alone. Ugh.

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic