Oh no. I may have to take you out, we speak very alike and there can be only one. Your typed responses sound like my verbal responses. I am the highlander. This is war ;) . But for real, GTA V is the best one besides San Andreas, story wise. I loved it.

I can't wait :wub:  even though it's been out for a year

I set a new personal best on most wings eaten in one sitting last night. 14. it was a wing buffet so I had some fries and mac-n-cheese too so…. 

What, you've never eaten two dozen wings at a sitting before? Pfft, amateur.  ;)

(In all seriousness I have done this on multiple occasions and it makes me miserable...but I love wings, so what am I going to do, not eat them until I'm sick? Unlikely.)

Dude. Amazing. Do you have a recipe for this?

It's basically this (I know, she's racist): http://goo.gl/tL1ayz

But I substitute one of the cheeses for Jalapeno cheddar and then add chicken I've tossed in buffalo sauce. I top with the panko and homemade chips I've crushed and bake the fucker. 

Open a good IPA, take a lactaid and enjoy!

It's basically this (I know, she's racist): http://goo.gl/tL1ayz

But I substitute one of the cheeses for Jalapeno cheddar and then add chicken I've tossed in buffalo sauce. I top with the panko and homemade chips I've crushed and bake the fucker. 

Open a good IPA, take a lactaid and enjoy!

Nice, thanks!

One of my bosses at work decided it would be funny to play some dumb baby song over the intercom to every phone in the office. The volume on my phone is really loud so it scared the hell out of me and annoyed a couple others. The other half of the office and of course, my boss thought it was hilarious. He came into my office and asked what was wrong, and I just said I wish I got paid to stand around and crack jokes.

Now I'm sure everyone in the office thinks I'm a grump. Moral of the story: I work with a bunch of children.

Eh I've been here for a while and we're all pretty blunt with each other. He was just musing the other day about how he doesn't know what the company would do if they lost me, I'm a valuable asset, yadda yadda yadda, so I guess I carry more weight than I realize.

Part of my job is to tell them when they're fucking up and point out things they don't realize. I'm like a combo of Pam & Tobey to his Michael Scott.

My friends found an apartment to move into December 1. It's super cheap but I have no idea what my hours situation is going to be once I transfer. Guess I'm looking for a new and/or 2nd job. BUT this limits potential homelessness to 10 days so Im pretty sure I can find shelter for that long.

My friends found an apartment to move into December 1. It's super cheap but I have no idea what my hours situation is going to be once I transfer. Guess I'm looking for a new and/or 2nd job. BUT this limits potential homelessness to 10 days so Im pretty sure I can find shelter for that long.

YAASSSS BRRUUUCCCEEEE

Awesome. I hope your staying safe during your homeless days. It's hard to admit but I was homeless for a few months. 

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic