5 of 5 people found the following review helpful

By E. Hardman on August 14, 2014

Verified Purchase
THIS IS NOT PURE HERIONE from the Lorde Collection. It is the older, much lighter/brighter regular "HERIONE" from 2013. Feel duped and am very disappointed.

The fuck is Herione?

5 of 5 people found the following review helpfulBy E. Hardman on August 14, 2014
Verified Purchase
THIS IS NOT PURE HERIONE from the Lorde Collection. It is the older, much lighter/brighter regular "HERIONE" from 2013. Feel duped and am very disappointed.

The fuck is Herione?

Less pure stuff, clearly.

I just took total advantage of Amazon's easy return policy.  I ordered some Christmas gifts and accidentally sent them to my house instead of my parents place.  Unfortunately, they're things I can't take on the plane, otherwise I'd just bring them with me.  So I requested a return and reordered the items and had them shipped to the right address.  Glad I have Prime, haha.

Doesn't matter. Got her sick bath bombs as an apology for not finding it.

That's a really really nice gift, regardless. I wish my boyfriend would buy me girly stuff!! He doesn't even know what LUSH is. I'm not that much of a girly girl anyway, but damnit I do love SOME girly things. lol

That's a really really nice gift, regardless. I wish my boyfriend would buy me girly stuff!! He doesn't even know what LUSH is. I'm not that much of a girly girl anyway, but damnit I do love SOME girly things. lol

Bath bombs aren't girly!  :angry: Who doesn't love a good bath? :)

haha! It's ok Nacho Man, we all know you like to smell like cupcakes and bathe in pink sparkles.  ;)

Ya daaaaamn right!

(the only scent ladies wear that doesn't give me a horrible headache is vanilla/cupcake type stuff or lavender. Any floral smell makes my throat feel like it's closing up and gives me a horrid headache.)

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic