The reason I thought it was gonna fail proved correct. Too intense too fast. She wasn't ready and I accidentally said some shit that really upset her.

Probably for the best, I was practically ready to propose she was so perfect for me.

What'd you say? Sorry Brucey :( /prying

The reason I thought it was gonna fail proved correct. Too intense too fast. She wasn't ready and I accidentally said some shit that really upset her.

Probably for the best, I was practically ready to propose she was so perfect for me.

I've been in a similar situation in the last year.  It's tough man.  Hope you're doing ok.  And you know you have us nerds if you need us.

What'd you say? Sorry Brucey :( /prying

It's complicated to explain, but she felt I was being overbearing and possessive. Im neither of those things, but I could see how she misunderstood a few things I said. It made her feel really uncomfortable on top of being scared of how intense things got so fast.

Not sure exactly what's going to happen. We might go back to dating very casually and see how it goes.

On top of that my car needed emergency work because I lost control in some ice and NAILED a pothole and fucked my suspension. I now have zero dollars and won't be getting anything from my parents for Christmas because they gave me some cash to help with the repairs. AND my friends are out of town for the weekend. Shits dark right now.

It's complicated to explain, but she felt I was being overbearing and possessive. Im neither of those things, but I could see how she misunderstood a few things I said. It made her feel really uncomfortable on top of being scared of how intense things got so fast.

Not sure exactly what's going to happen. We might go back to dating very casually and see how it goes.

On top of that my car needed emergency work because I lost control in some ice and NAILED a pothole and fucked my suspension. I now have zero dollars and won't be getting anything from my parents for Christmas because they gave me some cash to help with the repairs. AND my friends are out of town for the weekend. Shits dark right now.

Hope things are able to be scaled back and you two can talk through all that. It sounds like there's something awesome there, but it's easy to get scared and back away. Keep your head up.

Sent you a message.

My personal live sure has been a goddamn rollercoaster these past few months. Shit sucks, then it's awesome, then it's kinda shit but kinda awesome, then full on shit.

This has been a pattern in my life. Twice I've gotten out of a relationship only to immediately find the perfect girl and then fuck it up in exactly a month and a week.

My personal live sure has been a goddamn rollercoaster these past few months. Shit sucks, then it's awesome, then it's kinda shit but kinda awesome, then full on shit.

This has been a pattern in my life. Twice I've gotten out of a relationship only to immediately find the perfect girl and then fuck it up in exactly a month and a week.

Fuck, man. My sympathy is overloading...I always feel so bad for people. I wish you all the best. Who knows? Maybe the third time will be the charm!

As for your car, it's good that you got some family support there. I promise, if I wasn't a jobless high schooler I'd get you a Christmas gift.

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic