Our earlier dating conversation, everyone here is super fucking nice and smart and attractive and I have no idea why those of you that are single, are single.

Currently: by choice.  I've tried a few times in the past, but nothing worthwhile so I'm just not trying for a little while.  

I'm actually pretty capable of being by myself. I get stir crazy sometimes and freak out, but no more than my regular anxiety causes anyways. I just fucking hate it.

I definitely get stir crazy after a few days.  I had three days off for quite a while and by the time that third day rolled around, I always had to go and get some social interaction.

I loved being by myself. Still do. We often will seperate and have time to ourselves because we are both so introverted we need time to recharge our batteries alone.

I just think it was important for me to accept being alone and see that i'm more than capable of providing for myself. I don't *need* jimmy around for anything... but I want him around. The first healthy relationship I've ever been in.

I loved being by myself. Still do. We often will seperate and have time to ourselves because we are both so introverted we need time to recharge our batteries alone.

I just think it was important for me to accept being alone and see that i'm more than capable of providing for myself. I don't *need* jimmy around for anything... but I want him around. The first healthy relationship I've ever been in.

Being by yourself and being alone different though. When I'm in a relationship I love the occasional "time off" or whatever you want to call it.

I can be by myself, it's when I feel alone that shit gets dark.

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic