I did one of my own.  It's simple in nature but I like it.  Wanted a spot to stow away my amplifier and some more drawers for storage, so I propped my expedit up.

BgFNAgvIEAA9wM0.jpg

that looks great! my fail totally would've worked in theory, the problem is that one of the pieces was made of shitty loose particle board that you couldn't really drill into. it kinda worked, just was really unstable.

Ah, good old particle board.  

ha yeah. i tried to turn a lack end table into a mini desk and it just was not sturdy enough to attach the legs to. tons of wood glue helped and it lasted long enough until i just got a bigger dresser (2 x 3 malm) and put my computer on that instead. 

I use my brothers. I would probably get my own if it came down to it.

I have a friend with Prime that does all my Amazon shopping for me, uses my credit card and shipping address on his account.

Free prime is the best!

I know I've shared this before, but you can add up to four "friends and family" to your Amazon Prime account and share the free shipping with their accounts. I split it with a few other people and we split the cost yearly.

http://www.morewithlesstoday.com/how-to-share-your-amazon-prime-membership-with-coworkers/

I know I've shared this before, but you can add up to four "friends and family" to your Amazon Prime account and share the free shipping with their accounts. I split it with a few other people and we split the cost yearly.

http://www.morewithlesstoday.com/how-to-share-your-amazon-prime-membership-with-coworkers/

Yes you mentioned this before and it saved me at Christmas... thanks

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic