From one fellow resident to another, watch Whiplash twice. Jk Simmons will blow your mind

Welcome to small talk, man!

I'm going to ask my wife to see it again with me when I get home. Fuck, that was good.

I used to drum (I'd like to pick it up again one day) and I enjoyed jazz drumming even though that was never really a favorite genre of mine. Very cool to see such a great movie focusing on the music.

I need to watch that. It's gotten a lot of attention in the Recently Viewed thread. I will be forever caught up on TV and forever behind on movies. I think that is my lot in life and I have to learn to live with it.

This is me. I usually feel like I don't want to commit two hours to a movie when I'm at home, but then I watch six episodes of a tv show like it's nothing.

This is me. I usually feel like I don't want to commit two hours to a movie when I'm at home, but then I watch six episodes of a tv show like it's nothing.

Haha, exactly.  I don't know if it's that my attention span is only meant for 20-40 minute stories or what.

I'm going to finish Black Mirror this weekend too.

Do it!  I'm going to watch the Christmas special tonight or tomorrow.

I REALLY need to see Whiplash. All of you guys talking about it makes me want to see it even more. Already a little day drunk. Food truck park was doing an event and giving out FREE BEER!!! I also have a beer tasting event to go to tonight. Today is a good day.

That sounds like a most excellent day!

I REALLY need to see Whiplash. All of you guys talking about it makes me want to see it even more. Already a little day drunk. Food truck park was doing an event and giving out FREE BEER!!! I also have a beer tasting event to go to tonight. Today is a good day.

Lucky. my lady works for the city and they did an event not too long ago where I got some tickets to get some free beer and food truck stuff, and that kind of stuff is fun. And delicious.

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic