So my local record store didn't have ANY Talking Heads albums. Honestly I think that means they shouldn't legally be allowed to call themselves a record store, but whatever. Im just trying to replace two super easy to find records that my ex kept. If any small talkers have copie of Remain in Light or Stop Making Sense they'd be willing to part with, Id be forever grateful. If not Ill just grab them off discogs.

Since I just keep posting, here's a funny story:

Had an overwhelming craving for donuts so I pulled into a Dunkin. Girl at the window went to take my card, stopped, and exclaimed "You have pink hair!" I was like "Heh, yeah there's some purple too." and she looked at me with utter disgust and confusion.

Fuck you, it's 2015 and you're offended by a dude with a pink streak in his hair? You need to evaluate your shit because you're clearly a garbage person. I feel like if I had my nails and make up done she would have refused me service.

bruce you look amazing. dont let anyone, let alone a dunkin employee, make you think any less!

I really want to learn how to do my own eyeliner. But my girlfriend was like "The way you learn how to do your own eyeliner is by fucking it up a little bit less each time for a decade."

Cause seriously, I felt rad and confident as fuck with that shit on.

Truth. I've been wearing the same style eyeliner since I was 15, I get asked all the time how I get the wings so perfect and I just say I've been doing the same thing for a decade, I got good at it eventually haha. That and LIQUID LINER. Liquid and a fine point is key.

update on the house buying: my offer was accepted! now it just has to pass inspection tomorrow!

EXCITING AND TERRIFYING, YOU GUYS.

That's awesome. I wish I could give you specific advice. I guess: pay attention to EVERYTHING. Also, you'll probably want the house less after the inspection, BUT just because there are small things wrong with it, doesn't mean it's not worth it. That's all I have for advice. My wife is very anxious and skeptical and I'm all "Whatever." So be like me I guess. Anyway GOOD LUCK!

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic