My brother in arms!

Mine is a mess...and I'm fine with it. Others don't seem to be. I get given a hard time at work about it. Not too often but the Duck Dynasty/ZZ Top/Captain Lou Albano type of cracks.

What they fail to realize is that I keep it long and w/o having trimmed it in months as a protest of our dress code. Plus there's no mistaking me at all.

It's playoff beard time for me. No trimming or shaving until June.

Also I would be gluttonous and eat this. I do love Little Caesar's deep deep dish. It's the only fast food pizza I'll eat. 

I can't get into their deep dish.  There Italian Cheese Bread and their crazy bread are ridiculous though.  In my younger days when short on money I swear I would just live off of Crazy Bread no sauce.

Although I'm a vegetarian that Little Ceasers monstrocity makes me want to try adding the morningstar farms fake bacon to a pizza.

I remember working at one of the coffee shops I used to work at, we made panini and shit too and I'd always come home smelling like kitchen. I hated it so much.

Yup. I hate going to work and having plans pop up immediately following and I'm not prepared with a set of clean clothes in a bag. Makes me mad but I tell them it's their fault I smell like kitchen lol

Damn, everything is coming up Millhouse for me this week.

Just found out that my Mom has a blood clot in her brain and is going to need surgery.

Good thing I am dead inside, or I wouldn't know how to deal with all this.

Dude. Something's gotta give at some point. I hope it all turns around for the best ASAP. Stay POSI for your mom.

I'm giving you a high-five and big ol' bearhug from FloriDUH! right now.

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic