What the actual fuck.

I was asleep on the couch and some dude walked into my apartment.

It's 5:30AM so it is dark and I couldn't make out who he was. He was saying he needed to hide. I told him he needs to leave and kept responding "I can't". He must have been high out of mind or something. He asked me if I had seen his dog Max, and asked me if I was James. I repeated calmly that he needed to leave. Thank fuck after what seemed like the longest few minutes of my life he left.

I'm glad I could have been murdered tonight all because my dumbass roommate forgot to lock the fucking door after coming in last night.

Fuck.

My heart is racing from adrenaline, and anger.

Woah. Shit!! Did you dog hear him and start barking ?!?

i love AD but i rarely "lol". even to other people telling me a joke or a funny story i feel bad but i cant fake a laugh either. but i did really find it funny!

if you wanna see me lol watch impractical jokers or eastbound and down with me. dunno why i said all of this.

The US impractical jokers leaves me howling with laughter. We tried it over here and it failed badly.

AD is wonderful but Parks and Rec has me laughing out loud a lot more, so did the office and the first two seasons of workaholics.

What the actual fuck.

I was asleep on the couch and some dude walked into my apartment.

It's 5:30AM so it is dark and I couldn't make out who he was. He was saying he needed to hide. I told him he needs to leave and kept responding "I can't". He must have been high out of mind or something. He asked me if I had seen his dog Max, and asked me if I was James. I repeated calmly that he needed to leave. Thank fuck after what seemed like the longest few minutes of my life he left.

I'm glad I could have been murdered tonight all because my dumbass roommate forgot to lock the fucking door after coming in last night.

Fuck.

My heart is racing from adrenaline, and anger.

Whoa. That's some scary shit.

Eggie- Congrats on the new ball and chain! (I assume that was not a joke).

Everyone else- Hello. :)

The US impractical jokers leaves me howling with laughter. We tried it over here and it failed badly.

AD is wonderful but Parks and Rec has me laughing out loud a lot more, so did the office and the first two seasons of workaholics.

jokers is so good! the only reality type show i enjoy. its weird because it seems so simple to do. maybe you need those 4 guys over there haha

jokers is so good! the only reality type show i enjoy. its weird because it seems so simple to do. maybe you need those 4 guys over there haha

Have you guys seen the bit where they try to convince people to have some mashed potatoes? I don't know why, but I was crying by the end of that. So funny.

Have you guys seen the bit where they try to convince people to have some mashed potatoes? I don't know why, but I was crying by the end of that. So funny.

That was brilliant. I honestly wouldn't know how I would react if that was happening to me.

I always cry with laughter at the looking for the room mate one where they both have to bounce on the couch. That would be such a fun house to live in!

That was brilliant. I honestly wouldn't know how I would react if that was happening to me.

I always cry with laughter at the looking for the room mate one where they both have to bounce on the couch. That would be such a fun house to live in!

I don't know if I've seen that one. I was visiting my dad and he told me about the show, so I stayed up until 2 or 3 in the morning watching episodes of it. Since then I've only sporadically watched it, and I suck for not watching it more.

I grew up with Jackass and CKY so I enjoy pranks and jokes like that show offers.

Or he does exist, & migraines are one of his many ways to fuck with us while he sits back & laughs his ass off.

I'm not doggin' on religious types. I think it's a wonderful thing for many people's psychological health (sans extremists like Westboro Baptist, ISL, and so on).

I just think if god was real and wanted us to love him/her/it, then god wouldn't have  given us freewill. What a silly, silly move. Now we've destroyed the planet and one another.

Also migraines are like little bursts of torture. That is cruel.

I'm not doggin' on religious types. I think it's a wonderful thing for many people's psychological health (sans extremists like Westboro Baptist, ISL, and so on).

I just think if god was real and wanted us to love him/her/it, then god wouldn't have  given us freewill. What a silly, silly move. Now we've destroyed the planet and one another.

Also migraines are like little bursts of torture. That is cruel.

Same here. Hell, until a few months ago I believed in god. Now I believe either he doesnt exist, or is just a spectator.

Well, that took a turn fast. And yes, migraines suck. As for the God thing, being raised catholic and going to catholic schools my entire life has really turned me off on their God. I think I don't believe in him, but I don't know. I consider myself agnostic currently.

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic