Pulled this out of my dinner friday night at work.  Makes me want to do a heck of a lot more cooking myself.

https://flic.kr/p/qGcBBb

16207488284_bbf0e6f49f_s.jpg20150313_204227 by rainbowtroutoctagon, on Flickr

Thought it was easier posting pictures on here, but eh, it's a large-ish 1 1/4 inch x 3/4 in chunk of jagged plastic.

In my sale thread it asks not to try and lowball on a record under $20. SO WHAT DOES SOMEONE DO. ASKS IF I CAN DO A $15 PPD RECORD FOR $12. THE $3 IS SHIPPING. COME ON SON. I'M ALREADY LOSING MONEY ON $15 PPD.

When I was doing my sale a guy went through and came up with a $150 worth of records and message me to see if I'd take $30 shipping included.  I politely told him no thanks and he seemed to get a bit pissy about me not making a counter offer.  I politely told him that we were to far apart it wasn't worth my time to send a counter offer.  

So, yeah, I know where you're coming from.

When I was doing my sale a guy went through and came up with a $150 worth of records and message me to see if I'd take $30 shipping included. I politely told him no thanks and he seemed to get a bit pissy about me not making a counter offer. I politely told him that we were to far apart it wasn't worth my time to send a counter offer.

So, yeah, I know where you're coming from.

I would have laughed incredibly hard and just sent a video of me laughing as a response but you're a bigger man than I am. I am so sorry.

Haha! We're out Wesley Matthews for the rest of the season with his ACL, and I think Aldridge is still out, yeah? Thumbs.

Injuries are the worst. Get all excited for a season and then injuries can bring it all down quickly. Could you imagine the possibility of tearing ligaments and breaking bones being a part of your workday? I guess it's sort of part of life, but that's scary to me.

Injuries are the worst. Get all excited for a season and then injuries can bring it all down quickly. Could you imagine the possibility of tearing ligaments and breaking bones being a part of your workday? I guess it's sort of part of life, but that's scary to me.

Seriously!

I feel like hummus just involves grinding up some chickpeas and adding spices. Sounds easy enough?

I found a recipe for roasted red pepper hummus so I'm going to attempt that and maybe roast my own peppers. I also found a pretty good recipe for pita bread which looks possible. This may turn out great or be the most disgusting thing I've made.

How is it Monday already?! :(

I read that, and was like "no it isn't!". Holy fuck, it is. My god.

I also finally saw Whiplash last night which was pretty awesome.

Edit: Crap the record is getting released on RSD over there but not over here. This upsets me greatly.

Dude, that film is fucking fantastic, and the soundtrack is phenomenal. I wouldn't mind grabbing you a copy, and sending it your way. Don't worry about it! I got ya covered.

Dude, that film is fucking fantastic, and the soundtrack is phenomenal. I wouldn't mind grabbing you a copy, and sending it your way. Don't worry about it! I got ya covered.

You absolute babe :wub:. It's an awesome soundtrack and I just spent the whole film thinking crap, i need this on record.

I'll send you all the monies before hand so hit me up with your paypal details sometime in the next month!

I'm busy on RSD so I can't even get to any store until the Sunday to help people out the other way around. Happy to help anyone out if there is still stuff kicking around a day later though that you can't get over there.

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic