No thanks. It's one of the records I'm not dying to pick up. I already have the repress, so I'll wait until I find it for a steal. I'm not a big variant collector so spending $55 on a record I already own is a little tough.

Right on! (glad, cuz it's at Mississippi Records and they only take cash)

Well... just scratch out that last quote I said. I just spent $50 PPD on a 7".

I just requested an invite, myself. Not really sure what I'd use it for. I think a little FOMO is at bay here.

Same here.  I'm sure I'll think of something, but I do not really need a button to automatically order anything for me.

Well... just scratch out that last quote I said. I just spent $50 PPD on a 7".

What 7"?  That's quite the price point.

What 7"?  That's quite the price point.

A green copy of the Built to Spill Car/Girl single. It was pressed on black, green, and white vinyl. White and green copies are pretty scarce. Some of the copies were in a generic sleeve and some were hand made out of old thrift store albums. I've got three copies of it already. (https://instagram.com/p/i4GDw9id0w/?taken-by=youinreverse) Two handmade sleeves and one generic. All of them are on black vinyl. I just need to find a white copy now.

I'm such a nerd. At least seeing the homemade cover when this comes in the mail will be a fun surprise.

Speaking of T-Swizzle. So far today I've been getting nothing but attitude from some people already. As in just getting snotty responses. As far as I know, I didn't piss in anyone's cereal today to warrant that type of treatment. I'll chalk it up to being April Fool's.

But my reaction to the attitude being dished has been...

150823-taylor-swift-hot-sass-snotty-g-cz

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic