Yeah, it's been a good bit. It wouldn't have been so bad if there hadn't been so many delays. Stupid pressing problems!

Ghosty, 19 months is toooooo long!

Are pressing problems common? I won an album a few months ago and they said there were issues but they would mail it out when they had it. I figured I would give them some time before I email to check the status on that but last I saw on their site they were not available so I figure they still don't have them.

Are pressing problems common? I won an album a few months ago and they said there were issues but they would mail it out when they had it. I figured I would give them some time before I email to check the status on that but last I saw on their site they were not available so I figure they still don't have them.

It's not suuuuuper common, but it seems to happen every now and then. They sent out pics of how the records came to them from the plant and they looked all jacked up. 

Graveface has been having some troubles with the plant they were using for a while as well, so they switched.

But then again, they know better than to slap up preorders so far in advance (for the most part. I feel bad for people who bought the kickstarter.)

It's just a bummer when you PO something 2-3 months out, then release time is almost here and they get the records back...but they're all messed up.  ::shrug:: It's whatever though. I just get antsy to get stuff when it starts getting close, and I've got a ton of stuff coming.

I started keeping a list of what I ordered.  I'm usually really good about keeping track of what I'm expecting, but with the preorder and release date gap widening, I'm having trouble keeping track.

I'm fine with keeping track...it just bums me out when I check and still see shit on there!

SLEEP - Holy Mountain (Due sometime in May now? probably end of May.) Ordered March 6.

Knapsack - Silver Sweepstakes (Due end of May now.) Ordered February 20

Brand New - Deja Entendu (May 5ish) Ordered March 17

MF DOOM and Dangermouse - Dangerdoom (Due May 25) Ordered March 16

Drake - If You're Reading This...and Jay-Z - Magna Carta, Holy Grail bootlegs (Due..someday?) Ordered March 27

Ufomammut - Ecate and Elliott Smith - From the Basment on the Hill (Due May 5) Ordered April 12

I guess it's only 6 orders. But still...

Also, John. Hit me up Friday. I have to do something quiet and can't drink though :/ I'm on call this weekend and have a service I have to direct on Saturday morning.

Does putting an order on something out of stock count? Just did The Donnas - Bitchin because its cheap and they are alright. Got autorip already though.

Be careful with that.  I believe you'll get a charge of some kind if your order gets cancelled (due to it being out of print or something) and you download the mp3s through AutoRip.

Be careful with that.  I believe you'll get a charge of some kind if your order gets cancelled (due to it being out of print or something) and you download the mp3s through AutoRip.

Well its like $8 and I'm liking it so far. I think they even charge more than that for the MP3 download. I think someone said it has been in and out of stock because its so cheap and email invoice says June.

Well its like $8 and I'm liking it so far. I think they even charge more than that for the MP3 download. I think someone said it has been in and out of stock because its so cheap and email invoice says June.

Just wanted to give you a heads up :)  I know it's caught people by surprise in the past.

I'm fine with keeping track...it just bums me out when I check and still see shit on there!

SLEEP - Holy Mountain (Due sometime in May now? probably end of May.) Ordered March 6.

Knapsack - Silver Sweepstakes (Due end of May now.) Ordered February 20

Brand New - Deja Entendu (May 5ish) Ordered March 17

MF DOOM and Dangermouse - Dangerdoom (Due May 25) Ordered March 16

Drake - If You're Reading This...and Jay-Z - Magna Carta, Holy Grail bootlegs (Due..someday?) Ordered March 27

Ufomammut - Ecate and Elliott Smith - From the Basment on the Hill (Due May 5) Ordered April 12

I guess it's only 6 orders. But still...

Also, John. Hit me up Friday. I have to do something quiet and can't drink though :/ I'm on call this weekend and have a service I have to direct on Saturday morning.

have a link to drake bootleg? or just discogs?

Just wanted to give you a heads up :)  I know it's caught people by surprise in the past.

Thanks. I have checked a few times and I didnt want to have to keep checking or miss the next time it comes into stock so if they try something like that I will be "Bitchin" and won't do it again.

I once accidentally clicked buy now on the XX (ugggg) and instantly the download app opened and started downloading. At the time I had no money loaded to my account so I got an email saying they just canceled the order because they couldn't charge me. Would have been cool if the XX was as good as everyone thinks they are. It was Karma though because the buy it now button was just below the tab I had Pirate Bay loaded in to download after hearing the amazon samples. Hand slipped just as I was clicking and oops!

have a link to drake bootleg? or just discogs?

It's on vinyl-digital. The price is right for it too. I'd suggest ordering a second thing with it though. My order came to $35 ppd for the two and they're both double LPs.

Clear might have sold out by now, but here's a link to the album at least.

http://www.vinyl-digital.com/en/Black-Grooves/If-You-re-Reading-This-It-s-Too-Late.html?listtype=search&searchparam=Drake

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic