I guess I could do cocaine, adn still drink pop. Help me lose weight since I wouldn't be eating or drinking anything anymore. Meth might work too.

Hehe it felt very fake to me. Especially after the show I went to where all Dave wanted to do was rock and he kind of poked fun at his softer songs. It could have been a lot better without all the violins and such. Thats a way better album. I had to replace my copy before seeing them and I thought it would be cool to use the tattoo that came with it and so did lots of other people. And it was the One By One tour, so not like it was a new thing.

And a sort of update on the AKGs just after I hinted that waiting gives lots of time to cancel orders. :)

One update says they shipped, another says they are being shipped to massdrop who will then ship them and will have an update by 5/14. Those are 2 very different things but something is happening.

Copper and silver LOD should get here tomorrow.

Yeah, I might actually never buy it, or if I do I'll never spin - only for completion sake. I just don't like soft / delicate stuff in that genre, even if it is my favorite band. IYH Disc 2 is good, but I don't want acoustic versions of heavy songs. I just want to head bang to some classic Foo. Haha.

I got an update saying May 14th as well. They're all headed to NJ to Mass Drop's factory or whatever, then shipping out. We shall see.

And nice!

Yeah, I might actually never buy it, or if I do I'll never spin - only for completion sake. I just don't like soft / delicate stuff in that genre, even if it is my favorite band. IYH Disc 2 is good, but I don't want acoustic versions of heavy songs. I just want to head bang to some classic Foo. Haha.

I got an update saying May 14th as well. They're all headed to NJ to Mass Drop's factory or whatever, then shipping out. We shall see.

And nice!

The same LOD I showed you before but one popped up cheaper. The other is still there... ;)

I'm back.

I sized the guy up when I got to his house and new I could take him unless he rolled up on me from behind. Guy looked like a really small Donnie Whalberg. Seriously...like a shorter Donnie Whalberg that never worked out.

The burner is a beast. I may have gone a little overboard, but I couldn't beat the price.

holy shit thats awful. not even joking.

haha its pretty annoying, ive been without my records and turn table since january. since i moved ive acquired maybe 10 records, cant listen to them. 

when i moved i only filled my car up with shit that i needed or would fit....800 records were just not gonna work. i left my tt at home because i planned on getting a new one and not using my dad's old one from the 70's in fear of breaking it. but certain money issues have come up and left me without a tt. just a few records.

Fucking hillbillies telling me I'm wrong when their infor does not match what our system will take. He had a 0 instead of an O. Fucking moron. He kept telling me I'm wrong when I told him it does not start will 0. Then once I fixed his problem he hung up on me. Fuck this job. I did not go to school to tell people they can't type credit card numbers correctly.

Currently watching (via an IG feed of a record auction site) this "audiophile" bash some dude for selling a record. Her problem is that it was a member's exclusive record, so apparently the dude is "flipping" it, even though it's an auction. Why do people feel the need to complain about everything these days? This country is going to shit, and you spend your time bitching about someone selling something that belongs to them, to someone else who is willing to pay money to have it? How fucking pathetic is your life. Jesus.

The reason I put audiophile is quotes is because in this woman's profile she writes she is one, then spins her records on her audio technica. The irony is strong with this one.

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic