Charlie, I'm doing my birthday right. Going to get some grass fed, beautifully marbled steaks, dry rub them, and grill them up for me and my lady. Add beer and records. Yup.

I just broke down an awesome dry aged ribeye that I do in house at my store. We hang them for 21-30 days. I just cooked one up to "sample" aka my lunch. So good.

Charlie, I'm doing my birthday right. Going to get some grass fed, beautifully marbled steaks, dry rub them, and grill them up for me and my lady. Add beer and records. Yup.

Just picked me up some tbones. This was a red meat weekend. I've been limiting it so it's extra special. Enjoy and cheers on your bday! I should send you some of my buddies meat. He butchers his own and they've never seen a fence or a vet. Pulled Herefords and angus. The meat is so red, like a ripe watermelon. Mmmmm.

Just had an interesting hour.  Had an older guy come up to my door and said there was a girl sick outside and was wondering if she could use my bathroom and possibly wait in my couch while a friend came and picked her up.  I obliged.  She was in there for at least 30-45 minutes until her friend was finally able to get her to come out.  Glad that I cleaned my bathroom yesterday, otherwise I would have been a bit embarrassed.

Should probably go hose off the vomit on the sidewalk though...

I just broke down an awesome dry aged ribeye that I do in house at my store. We hang them for 21-30 days. I just cooked one up to "sample" aka my lunch. So good.

I'm going to have to come see you and get your recommendations. I love a good slice of meat. I've always wanted I try a nice aged ribeye but have never had the chance.

This is what I'm having tonight:

LKzV1oB.png

Making baked potatoes, and of course having some good beer.

I'm going to have to come see you and get your recommendations. I love a good slice of meat. I've always wanted I try a nice aged ribeye but have never had the chance.

This is what I'm having tonight:

LKzV1oB.png

Making baked potatoes, and of course having some good beer.

Nice! Where'd you get your meat from?

just made spaghetti squash with the lady, seasoned with garlic, parm cheese, salt, pepper and bacon. 

carb free.

I had that for dinner, too! Minus the cheese and bacon. It's a pretty big staple for me since I can't have gluten, yeast, or dairy. My dad even helped me make meatballs without bread crumbs and cheese.  He put cayenne pepper on the tomatoes before he roasted them for the sauce and it was the perfect amount of kick. I threw in some zucchini spears as well. It was so good.

I had that for dinner, too! Minus the cheese and bacon. It's a pretty big staple for me since I can't have gluten, yeast, or dairy. My dad even helped me make meatballs without bread crumbs and cheese.  He put cayenne pepper on the tomatoes before he roasted them for the sauce and it was the perfect amount of kick. I threw in some zucchini spears as well. It was so good.

haha nice! this was the first time we made it so we learned a lot but it was still good. did you microwave it or bake it before cutting it? also did you cut slices or right down the middle? we did slices so we had 6 circles on the cookie sheet. i would have loved some meatballs, the bacon did add a lot. and the pepper sounds like a good idea, definitely next time. you having no dairy makes me sad :( 

when i was eating no carbs last year, i was eating a shit ton of salad, eggs, cheese, bacon and meats for dinner. but we are starting up again with the no carbs and she wants more meals than just chicken or a hamburger patty haha. we've been making a lot of our own stuff and meal prepping. this weekend we made a vinaigrette salad dressing and our own mayo, which surprisingly came out tasty.

Man, I got an external headphone amp for my digital music player, and this thing is killer. It not only makes the music loud as fuck, but increases the clarity. It's perfect for throwing in my backpack, and biking all over town. Plus I got the new pair of Pistons (version 3), and they rival many IEMs of the $100-200 range, and they are only $20. They stay in your ear so well, and sound fantastic. Highly suggest them to anyone. You can get them here: http://www.amazon.com/Xiaomi-Piston-Headphone-Headset-Earphones/dp/B00V9RKSAA/ref=sr_1_6?ie=UTF8&qid=1431321570&sr=8-6&keywords=xiaomi

Here is my set up now:

w2uBhY1.png

What is that big wirey loopy thing coming out of it?

Man, I got an external headphone amp for my digital music player, and this thing is killer. It not only makes the music loud as fuck, but increases the clarity. It's perfect for throwing in my backpack, and biking all over town. Plus I got the new pair of Pistons (version 3), and they rival many IEMs of the $100-200 range, and they are only $20. They stay in your ear so well, and sound fantastic. Highly suggest them to anyone. You can get them here: http://www.amazon.com/Xiaomi-Piston-Headphone-Headset-Earphones/dp/B00V9RKSAA/ref=sr_1_6?ie=UTF8&qid=1431321570&sr=8-6&keywords=xiaomi

Here is my set up now:

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic