So I started dating this girl like a week & a half ago. She's the most amazing woman I've ever met & could see myself being with her for a really long time (or hopefully forever & stuff). Haven't been this happy in a long time. Had to get that off my chest. Carry on :D

YAY! Best wishes!

We've been trying to find acid for moooooonths. Everyone we know seems to be like "Yo I can get you benzos tho" and she's just like "Yeah, I have health insurance. I don't need some sketchy motherfucker to get me that kinda shit if I wanted it."

bravo on your lady's comment.  it's a major problem when this is now the norm.  never got into pills.  

luckily this past weekend, i wasn't the only one not drinking.  him and i got high quite a bit together, and even had one of those "name your top 3 live shows that you've seen" convos (that I actually started, btw - pat-on-back).

some of the guys remembered that they couldn't handle 85 degrees w beer, bourbon, buds, and bountiful sunlight.  after the fact, of course

creigercreig was in rare form, but he never comes in small talk, so i have no backup on that

Pills are fun once in awhile and in extreme moderation. Like, I've done pills once in the last three years. It was a couple months ago and it was an insanely fun night. I used to do them more frequently until I started doing xanax every single day for like two weeks. Then I was like "Oh shit, gotta knock that off"

Thankfully my dad was nice enough to stop by my house on his lunch break, because it is about to storm and I had 3 packages sitting outside. My preamp, new cart. and a record. I guess they tried to deliver the package from Japan too, but it required a signature, so I have to go to the post office after work to get it.

So I started dating this girl like a week & a half ago. She's the most amazing woman I've ever met & could see myself being with her for a really long time (or hopefully forever & stuff). Haven't been this happy in a long time. Had to get that off my chest. Carry on :D

I'm jealous and happy for you! Sounds awesome.

I should mention that the wedding I went to is the only wedding where I haven't had to be cut off because I'm way too drunk. I figured everyone was looking at us like we were freaks, so better not to get too fucked up.

It was pretty funny that we were the best dressed people there. No one thought to tell us it was a backyard wedding until like the day of and we already looked fabulous.

awww! that is so sweet! well, she sure sounds like one lucky lady for sure ;)

Congrats Cheezeballs (deep). When the time comes, I want to be at the wedding and meet Mrs. Ballz(deep). I'm sure she's outstanding. :D

Of course you'll be at the wedding! But I expect $40 as a wedding gift & not some shitty used records you're trying to pawn off... ;)

You being Nick Alt is so much fun :D

(& yeah, she's pretttttttty fucking outstanding :wub: )

awww! that is so sweet! well, she sure sounds like one lucky lady for sure ;)

Oh I'm def the lucky one :)  She actually lives down in your neck of the woods I believe. Hmmmmmm, that'd be funny if you guys knew each other :ph34r:

I'll get off on your chest!

Sorry.  Was that too much?

Dude, I'll give you fowty dollaz, no worries! But you will also get some really great records with good #vibes that I've #handcurated all over. And you HAVE to keep them. I don't want 'em back ever. That's illegal.

hahahahaha... was kidding on the $, just don't want a copy of Captain & Tennille's Love Will keep Us Together or some silliness. But the fact that you've handcurated all over them is making me think twice. #vinylboner

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic