About to crush some pinball.

Which one? I suck but have a thing for the digital ones. I might have to get a few for my computer soon.

A Pizza and a coffee now, probably lots of bacon for desert later. Tunes and maybe back to some gaming too. Yipee!

Anyone here tried any nootropics? Real ones, not AlphaBrain.

Just preordered the new White Reaper album for $18 shipped on Poly. 180g clear with black splatter. So stoked for their first full album. Fantastic Kentucky garage rock. A lot like Pup meets Jeff The Brotherhood.

You can get their EP on 180g pink translucent for $13 shipped on Amazon. So good.

Too bad about the price because I would probably like it. :) But seriously Im trying to steer clear of Amazon "deals" I haven't heard of for a while.

I thought I was getting the Foos S/T just now from gohastings until I went to check out. Later I guess.

It's $12 on poly's site to begin with. So it isn't one of those 'too good to be true' deals. Definitely a solid garage rock EP. I'm sure you can listen to it all on their bandcamp.

And that's too bad. That's their best album.

I'm working today. By choice. We have to put in one holiday out of the three (Memorial, 4th of July, Labor) so I always go w/ today to get it out of the way. It's usually pretty slow as most places are closed but today they have me out in the salvage yard. It's hot as ball. It's threatening to rain so there's at least some cloud coverage for now. But if it does start to come down...it will get interesting here.

Well, I'm fucked. I mentioned my car died last week. My girlfriend and I were in Philly for a wedding this weekend...last night on the way back she bumped a curb at like 10mph and it snapped her front suspension. Her car is effectively totaled and we are completely fucked :(

Dammnnn dude that is seriously shitty.

We have to cancel our move into a beautiful apartment AND we have to cancel our vacation to New Orleans we were going to take in the Fall.

That sucks, but also we're still completely fucked and have no idea what to do.

My manager sounded all pissy when I called in and I was like "I was in a huge accident, car is totaled, I'm stuck in PA." Exaggerated the severity of the accident (it was seriously nothing and just dumbfuck luck that it did anything more than startle us) because fuck you, don't give me attitude.

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic