Having a going away party today for my buddy who is moving to Omaha. Should be a good time. The weather is perfect for being outside.

I just blew a ton of money on video games. Last night Best Buy's site had a glitch that made a bunch of video games 50% off and it worked on preorders as well. I loaded up.

I ended up preordering 6 $60 Xbox/PS4 games and buying three current games and spent a total of $260. I had $100 on giftcards and I should be getting $60 back in rewards points for preordering the games. I should be set for video games for about the next year or so. Haha.

I just blew a ton of money on video games. Last night Best Buy's site had a glitch that made a bunch of video games 50% off and it worked on preorders as well. I loaded up.

I ended up preordering 6 $60 Xbox/PS4 games and buying three current games and spent a total of $260. I had $100 on giftcards and I should be getting $60 back in rewards points for preordering the games. I should be set for video games for about the next year or so. Haha.

Well fuck.

Well fuck.

I thought about texting you and John to let you know, but it was at like 3am. Here's what I ended up getting.

The Witcher III

Bloodborne

Saint's Row IV

Preorders:

The Division

Batman: Arkham Knight

Rainbow Six: Siege

Forza Motorsport 6

Halo 5

Star Wars Battlefront

I had a few more I was thinking about getting, but I wanted to checkout fast because I knew the glitch wouldn't last long.

I thought about texting you and John to let you know, but it was at like 3am. Here's what I ended up getting.

The Witcher III

Bloodborne

Saint's Row IV

Preorders:

The Division

Batman: Arkham Knight

Rainbow Six: Siege

Forza Motorsport 6

Halo 5

Star Wars Battlefront

I had a few more I was thinking about getting, but I wanted to checkout fast because I knew the glitch wouldn't last long.

Dammit man.

Whaaaaaaaat?! Congrats, dude!

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic