No one wants to buy my old hifi stuff off craigslist :(. I have no clue how else to sell it, since it'll be way too heavy and expensive to ship.

Ahhh. Nice nice nice. Is it playable after a good cleaning ? This would be wonderful to finally own and play !!!!!!

giphy.gif

It should be, I spun it once and it just had a bit of surface noise. It's a thrift store find. I can try to get some pics after work if you want.

No one wants to buy my old hifi stuff off craigslist :(. I have no clue how else to sell it, since it'll be way too heavy and expensive to ship.

Worst case scenario is give it to Goodwill or whatever.  I mean if no one buys it and you don't want it, might as well just give it away and free up some space.

Ah. It's okay that I missed it then, I have the amber one. Also did you hear about Hannibal being cancelled ???? Fuck fuck fuck fuck. I'm hoping someone else picks it up :unsure:

I think(?) I snagged a dino dna variant. I have the amber as well so not a big deal if it doesnt go through.

Arrrrrrrrrrrrrggggggggggggghhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Sooooooooooo bummed about that :( hopefully netflix picks it up. One of the best shows of all time, ever.

I think(?) I snagged a dino dna variant. I have the amber as well so not a big deal if it doesnt go through.

Arrrrrrrrrrrrrggggggggggggghhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Sooooooooooo bummed about that :( hopefully netflix picks up up. One of the best shows of all time, ever.

Did you say you watch OITNB ? I breezed through this current season pretty quick. Loved it. I think that took away some of my sadness for Hannibal :(

I have a 2 hour interview today. I never really get nervous about interviews, but I'm kind of nervous about this one. Not only cause I really need a job right now, but this job pays really well. I'm just thinking to myself, what the hell can they talk to me about for 2 hours... hahah.

Amazon's interview process is pretty much a whole day from what I've heard, there's even a lunch break.  Could be worse.

Amazon's interview process is pretty much a whole day from what I've heard, there's even a lunch break.  Could be worse.

That's very true. The last job I worked at, 5 months in they were hiring in the marketing dept. I applied, and ended up having 6 interviews. SIX. Haha. Then they just ended up hiring one if their college buddies who had no experience. I wasn't happy. I got promoted like a month later though.

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic