Is there a master social media list here of who's on what? I need more stuff in my feed to look at, and I tolerate most of you here :P

I saw an IG one a while back, but I don't remember where/what it was called

IG is @brianthebutcherx

I post records, food, and other cool shit sometimes. Add me people!

Damnit!!! Totally didn't catch that until I re-read your comment haha. Sometimes I'm terrible with references, I am ashamed of myself.  :unsure:

An old roommate of mine had all the seasons on DVD, so we watched it a bunch a few years back. I still watch it here and there if I happen to catch in while it's on TV. I plan on watching it in its entirety again once the episodes are up on Hulu.

Damnit!!! Totally didn't catch that until I re-read your comment haha. Sometimes I'm terrible with references, I am ashamed of myself.  :unsure:

An old roommate of mine had all the seasons on DVD, so we watched it a bunch a few years back. I still watch it here and there if I happen to catch in while it's on TV. I plan on watching it in its entirety again once the episodes are up on Hulu.

Haha, no need to be ashamed. I have most eps memorized... & thats something to be ashamed of :unsure:

I prefer the marble rye

giphy.gif

It just stormed for about 15 minutes, and it is now super fucking humid out. I could barely smoke a cigarette, because the humidity was so heavy it hurt to breath.

Also followed anyone who added me on IG when I was outside.

I might try to take a half day today, try to go to the doctor today to get my meds refilled. I think my job hates me though, since 2 weeks ago I was sick and took a day and a half off.

When I looked at discogs, the prices were all over the place and I haven't really haven't had to money to make a serious purchase so I'm just waiting until I run across it

ziggystardustalbum.jpg

I have a copy, sorta dirty, scratched, and the jacket is beat to hell. It's yours for shipping if you want.

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic