They do have the second press PO up. But when I tell myself I want a certain variant I usually stick to it haha. Which are you after?

I ordered the 2nd press but there was a delay. at the time Matt offered to check his store. I should have taken him up on that. I've been dying to play this. I wasn't variant particular. I just neeeeeed it!

Morning ! 4 days off sounds amazing !!!!! I typically only get one day off a week :(

Gah for real. After all the crap and long hours they have been putting me through I asked for it. Our weeks start over on Sunday's. So I got the fri,sat of next week off and then the sun, mon of the next week so I don't actually lose on any money. I am excited.

Looks like I won't be saving any money from my last paycheck, because my damn laptop keeps crashing. It's also falling apart, but I was hoping it'd last until the winter. Oh well, it's 5 years old, so that is a pretty good run.

Awesome way to start a weekend.  Wake up to a rave going on outside.  I've never had seen so much lightening the sky was just non-stop flashing.  It was also downpouring out so that was awesome.  I just wish I would have been more awake so I could enjoy it more. 

Then I went Burger King for the first time in probably 8 years to pick up a couple egg and cheese croisantwiches, which are AMAZING.  

Just changed my guitar strings, and nothing feels better than a new set. Once they stop pulling out of tune that is...

I need to change mine so bad. They look and sound horrid. All my friends find it strange cause ive always talked so much about how i have zero tolereance for dead strings. I use elixir polywebs and idk how this set got so bad sounding so quickly. Also do you stretch the strings after you string em up? 5 minutes of that and you stay in tune just fine.

Last night my girlfriend jumped up from sleeping in the middle of the night, startled and woke me up. Within seconds after we both sat up the electricity went out everywhere. It all came back within 15 seconds.

It was so strange how she woke up like that all startled and then the power went . Im not gonna lie i thought the world was about to explode or something.

God damnit. Every time I order something from discogs these fucks charge me $5 to ship a single LP. And the one I just ordered is coming from San Fran. Fucking stupid.

/rant

Prices just went down on media mail too, well free tracking, so an LP should only be around $3.22 to ship. It's not an extra $1.78 in material to ship. People love to nickel and dime.

Looks like I won't be saving any money from my last paycheck, because my damn laptop keeps crashing. It's also falling apart, but I was hoping it'd last until the winter. Oh well, it's 5 years old, so that is a pretty good run.

My mid-2010 MacBook Pro crapped out on me earlier this year. Actually, it just shit out on me when I tried to install 10.10 on it. I've ran a few different diagnostic tools on it and the hardware is fine. Five years is a pretty good run for any laptop these days though. Maybe I should get around to at least taking a look at my MBP. I have a desktop though and I'm not in school anymore so I'm not in a rush.

Awesome way to start a weekend. Wake up to a rave going on outside. I've never had seen so much lightening the sky was just non-stop flashing. It was also downpouring out so that was awesome. I just wish I would have been more awake so I could enjoy it more.

Minneapolis? I was right in the middle of the tornado warning. My girlfriend and I fell asleep watching a movie and woke up to that awful emergency tornado warning alarm on the TV. Thankfully nothing too gnarly happened as far as damage and whatnot, but the lightning was fucking wicked. The tornado warning got me all amped up so I luckily got to stay up and watch the storm.

God damnit. Every time I order something from discogs these fucks charge me $5 to ship a single LP. And the one I just ordered is coming from San Fran. Fucking stupid.

/rant

Every record I've sold I've charged $5 for shipping. Every time it's come out to more than that because I get insurance and tracking regardless if it's requested or not.

I feel like it's a fair price even if they make a buck or two off it. The way I see it, it's a person and not a business and going to the post office is a chore.

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic