I'd prefer that to a co-worker who bathes in the most appalling perfume.

I've got a co-worker that must use a half bottle of perfume every single day. It seriously makes my eyes burn and water and I have to try and hold my breath if she gets within 3 feet of me or so in the first few hours of work. After that it's not as noticeable.

I'm really sensitive to shitty perfume. Old women will wear like a gallon of that shit and it can give me a migraine. I've had to walk away from customers and ask a co-worker to finish helping them.

We heard some crashing sounds a few weeks ago so I ran to see what it was. Turned out to be some kids skateboarding outside.

Went back into the bedroom and my girlfriend was like "what was it? Did the cats break something?" So I said "Nah just some no good yoots skateboarding outside.

"Did you just say yoots?"

"Yooooouuuttthhhhhssssss"

We heard some crashing sounds a few weeks ago so I ran to see what it was. Turned out to be some kids skateboarding outside.

Went back into the bedroom and my girlfriend was like "what was it? Did the cats break something?" So I said "Nah just some no good yoots skateboarding outside.

"Did you just say yoots?"

"Yooooouuuttthhhhhssssss"

There's this motherfucker I really don't like but it's okay because he thinks he's Tony fucking Hawk but he's actually really pathetic at it so I just get to watch him bust his ass trying to show off.

I can't find much in terms of jobs that are not phone jobs right now. I'm about to start randomly sending my resume to computer repair shops and such, just to try something different.

I finally checked Modest Mouse off of the list yesterday.  Solid show.  You always hope for more oldies, but in certain settings, it doesn't happen.  Still, very happy.  

Friends were married Saturday, and it was as hot as Colombia outside.  That nice, sticky, muggy feeling we all love in the midwest.  Had a great time all the same.

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic