Thomas to the 3rd Power, I posted an update in that Real Don thread last night, didya see it?

I didn't, until now. I figured that was the case. I'll probably grab the cassette and vinyl, since it's a great EP. Always happy to help Kirk out too, dude has made some of my favorite music ever.

Also,

HI EVERYBODY!

166773421chatri-gif.gif

I seem to do this on my days off. I wake up in a panic and rush to get ready.

I'm thankful (and a little hateful) that my dog always wakes me up before my alarm goes off. Sometimes it's like 5 minutes before my alarm and I beg her to go back to sleep but her little bladder needs tending to.

good-morning-i-see-the-assassins-have-fa

I didn't, until now. I figured that was the case. I'll probably grab the cassette and vinyl, since it's a great EP. Always happy to help Kirk out too, dude has made some of my favorite music ever.

Same here.  Except for the cassette. Those are not my thing.

Hi James ! Your kitten pics on IG are so cute !!

THANK YOU!

Morning Thomas! I typically start from 3-4 am. It sucks but I can get off early enough and go to class

You are crazy! That is way too early, but it's good you have time for class. I never liked night classes when I had to take a few, seems like the teachers hated being there. It was better in the afternoon.

I hate it but the roads are always clear in the mornings B)

Very true. When I worked until Midnight, my favorite part was driving home on an empty road that is normally super congested. It also made driving in winter blizzards less stressful.

Very true. When I worked until Midnight, my favorite part was driving home on an empty road that is normally super congested. It also made driving in winter blizzards less stressful.

Oh my god, driving in Oklahoma during the winter is the scariest thing I've experienced !!!! No one slows down because everyone here has massive trucks or SUVs and it is terrifying ! Last winter we had freezing rain early in the morning and the SUV next to me spun towards me because they didn't slow down and so then I tried to avoid them and then I spun and almost hit both sides of the guardrail and then my car was sliding backwards on the highway and I was facing oncoming traffic. LUCKILY it was early so there weren't a lot of cars out or I would have surely crashed

Oh my god, driving in Oklahoma during the winter is the scariest thing I've experienced !!!! No one slows down because everyone here has massive trucks or SUVs and it is terrifying ! Last winter we had freezing rain early in the morning and the SUV next to me spun towards me because they didn't slow down and so then I tried to avoid them and then I spun and almost hit both sides of the guardrail and then my car was sliding backwards on the highway and I was facing oncoming traffic. LUCKILY it was early so there weren't a lot of cars out or I would have surely crashed

That sounds frightening. Freezing rain is horrible no matter what you drive, and people are dumb, making it worse.

I love that name ! So cute. :wub: and it suits him perfectly

We also have two black cats, Mischief and Casper. It fits our "Halloween theme" for their names. We had Ghost, but he got very ill and had to be put down three years ago. This is the first time we actually could agree on adding a new cat into the family since he passed. Hopefully the other two agree.

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic