If it makes you feel better I had so much gas in the morning that it built up into my chest. Haha. I made the longest fart ever this morning. Part 2 came a few hours later at work. Haha.

Have you ever ordered anything from Brutal Panda?

Hahaha, that does make me feel better!  I feel bad for any person in your vicinity.

I've ordered maybe a dozen things from Brutal Panda, good label.

Yeah, it was rad working yesterday knowing that I was off today. I got a few things in the mail that I'm going to sit down and listen to, nice way to waste a day.

I can't do a sixer on a week night, it ruins me the next day. 2-3 is my limit and even then I'm groggy as hell for the first couple hours.

NEW LOCRIAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hahaha, that does make me feel better!  I feel bad for any person in your vicinity.

I've ordered maybe a dozen things from Brutal Panda, good label.

I went to the bathroom to let 'er rip. Haha.

And I ordered a record, waited a few weeks even though the site said it was a pre order and I ordered past the date, it finally says shipped on July 8th, then it sits there as if the label was created but not dropped off, then I email them Friday and it magically goes out yesterday. Bugged me a little bit it was sitting around for a while.

NEW LOCRIAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It's going on next :)  Decided to give Leaving once last listen before I shelf it.

IAnd I ordered a record, waited a few weeks even though the site said it was a pre order and I ordered past the date, it finally says shipped on July 8th, then it sits there as if the label was created but not dropped off, then I email them Friday and it magically goes out yesterday. Bugged me a little bit it was sitting around for a while.

Yeah, that happened to me last time too.  I don't think it took that long though.  I'm fairly certain it's a one guy operation.  What'd you get from them?

Shelving Leaving in the sense of not liking it? Bummer :(

I listened to Infinite Dissolution and Leaving in a row tonight too and they crawl along pretty nicely.

No, I absolutely love Leaving!  More of a "I've listened to this a bunch and should probably put it away and move on to something else" sort of shelving.

No, I absolutely love Leaving!  More of a "I've listened to this a bunch and should probably put it away and move on to something else" sort of shelving.

Good for you! I would've asked you to answer about fifteen why-questions regarding how one could not love that album. :)

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic