What are the best pumpkin beers out there?

Elysian did a Punkuccino Coffee Pumpkin Ale that was awesome, and their Night Owl Pumpkin Ale is also good.

10 Barrel's Jamaican Me Pumpkin was also delicious.

Rogue's Pumpkin Patch Ale was memorable.

Timmermans Pumpkin Lambicus if you want something a little different.

And Unita does an Oak Jacked Imperial Pumpkin Ale that, at 10.3% is enough to take down a small animal.

As a german I had no idea a thing called pumpkin beer existed. It's either because of the german purity law regarding beer or because of the fact that I don't drink alcohol and think beer tastes like the last few splashes of puke after a long session of pukage.

At least you're lucky enough to not know what throwing up buckets of shitty beer tastes like.

Got a growler of kombucha yesterday and have also been drinking raw Apple cider vinegar diluted with sun brewed green tea and then infused with fresh ginger root and basil leaves.

After only two days my stomach is already doing 10x better.

I was drinking raw apple cider vinegar for a while, made me feel great, but gave me diarrhea despite it supposedly stopping that. I stopped drinking it after a few weeks. I still have a big bottle of Braggs left, might try again.

Well now its time to say good by to Jed and all his kin.

And they would like to thank you folks fer kindly droppin in.

You're all invited back a gain to this locality

To have a heapin helpin of their hospitality

Hillybilly that is. Set a spell, Take your shoes off.

Y'all come back now, y'hear?.

This made me laugh.

I'm going to throw the mouse in the freezer and next time you come visit I'll make ya my best mouse gumbo. Straight from the bayouuuuuuu!

Got a growler of kombucha yesterday and have also been drinking raw Apple cider vinegar diluted with sun brewed green tea and then infused with fresh ginger root and basil leaves.

After only two days my stomach is already doing 10x better.

i want to do this, but im not supposed to have caffeine. i wonder if i can sub the green tea with something else? =\

As a german I had no idea a thing called pumpkin beer existed. It's either because of the german purity law regarding beer or because of the fact that I don't drink alcohol and think beer tastes like the last few splashes of puke after a long session of pukage.

I think I've tried explaining all our pumpkin love to bear

We have pumpkin everything around this time of year. We even had pumpkin flavored yogurt. Personally, I'm excited for the pumpkin coffee and pumpkin cheesecake B) but the pumpkin beer is quite good

i want to do this, but im not supposed to have caffeine. i wonder if i can sub the green tea with something else? =\

You can dilute it in water, it's what I did. It still has a vinegar kick to it, but it should cut the down the acidity so it does not burn your mouth. You get the used to the taste a few times, and it's not so bad. I assume apple cider would be good too.

I think I've tried explaining all our pumpkin love to bear

We have pumpkin everything around this time of year. We even had pumpkin flavored yogurt. Personally, I'm excited for the pumpkin coffee and pumpkin cheesecake B) but the pumpkin beer is quite good

Oh damn, I forgot about pumpkin coffee. Mmmmmm

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic