Aren't you like 15? Is that even old enough to work?

Either way I hate working with teenagers. Like for real, stop anapchatting and clean the god damn things I told you to clean.

15 can work with a permit in Pennsylvania, but I'm 16 as of August 23rd. I got the job when I was 15.

Got my permit on my 16th birthday. Totaled my dad's truck fist time driving. Didn't get my license until I was 18.

Driving to school was dope as fuck though. Gave me a solid extra hour of sleep. I usually pushed it to an hour and a half and missed homeroom.

Totally agree with you when it comes to having a license to drive yourself to school. Only thing was at our school, so damn many kids drove their own cars that if you didn't get there in a timely fashion you had to park across the street from school because the parking lot would fill up so quickly. And then the fun wore off when it became a daily game of "can you give me a ride? I'll give you gas money later..." but of course, later never came, just more pleas for free rides.. Buy a truck if you want to be everyone's "best friend" when they need to move...

Being epileptic, I'm very excited about the chance of CBD oil as a way to help myself instead of taking lab made pills that destroy my body in other manners while "helping control my seizures" (sarcasm deeply ingrained in those words), and our state seems to be making progress by legalizing the use of CBD oil to some patients already, but there is a local group in my town that is lobbying as hard as they can against it based on the whole "pot is dangerous.." and all the other typical speak based around the smoking of it for recreation... Some people just cannot see where there choice could deprive others of the possibly of healthier ways to cure themselves..

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic