I used to see the ITTCT dudes around a lot, but have not for a few years. I wonder if they are hoarding any of the rare variants.

My mail carrier appears to have grabbed James package, but not the print I left to ship. Hopefully they did and tracking is just being shitty, and hopefully no one grabbed it off my porch if not.

If they are....holler! :)

I don't get "paid" enough to deal with this VC shit nowadays. 

then dont be an admin if you just complain about the work that comes with it? simple solution. weve never had issues juan and i have much respect for you but it seems like when it comes to the issues at hand youre just over it to do anything. nobody is forcing you to be an admin.

Talking about that tokimedo business? I have no idea what his deal is. It's straight-up creepy.

jared gave me a warning point almost TWO years ago. since then, there has been no incident but he refuses to remove it. He cant stay neutral as a mod and makes things very personal and that is a red flag of a bad moderator. 

i dont have beef with him, he just feels he deserves an apology from me and i disagree. you can judge me and call me creepy all you want. 

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic