I had a dream my best friend died and I was at his funeral... Totally woke up thinking he died

I hate dreams that feel so real, you wake up thinking it happened. Freaks me the fuck out, which is why I'm fine with hardly remembering my dreams. Anytime I miss a day, or start new anxiety meds, I have crazy dreams.

I'm game, just let me know some more info on whats going on :)

Cool man, here's the link to the thread: http://boards.vinylcollective.com/topic/106394-list-being-made-check-op-30-days-of-fright-film-festival-ii/page-17

Just pick 2 horror flicks for the 30 days of horror Frightfest II & shoot Spooky Rambo a PM. Ideally they should be on Netflix, but I dont think it matters @ this point. Once Oct. 1st hits, we watch one movie a night according to the calender Rambo made (I doubt anyone actually watched every movie on every night last year, but it's still fun :) )

I hate dreams that feel so real, you wake up thinking it happened. Freaks me the fuck out, which is why I'm fine with hardly remembering my dreams. Anytime I miss a day, or start new anxiety meds, I have crazy dreams.

Few years ago I had a dream my mother and father came to see me as I was living elsewhere, and I remember thinking in the dream "what are they doing here unannounced? Something is wrong!" When I woke up up, I immediately thought "I need to call them, something must be wrong". Then it hit me, my father is dead and has been for years now. Is he? Yes he is...isn't he? I had to sit and convince myself of the truth and that dream just wrecked my head for a while.

Cool man, here's the link to the thread: http://boards.vinylcollective.com/topic/106394-list-being-made-check-op-30-days-of-fright-film-festival-ii/page-17

Just pick 2 horror flicks for the 30 days of horror Frightfest II & shoot Spooky Rambo a PM. Ideally they should be on Netflix, but I dont think it matters @ this point. Once Oct. 1st hits, we watch one movie a night according to the calender Rambo made (I doubt anyone actually watched every movie on every night last year, but it's still fun :) )

Awesome. Thanks for the invite :)

Few years ago I had a dream my mother and father came to see me as I was living elsewhere, and I remember thinking in the dream "what are they doing here unannounced? Something is wrong!" When I woke up up, I immediately thought "I need to call them, something must be wrong". Then it hit me, my father is dead and has been for years now. Is he? Yes he is...isn't he? I had to sit and convince myself of the truth and that dream just wrecked my head for a while.

I bet, that is a really heavy dream.

I need to stop dreaming about her, because she is also dating another good friend of mine so those thoughts need to not be in my head at any point.

I've been having a ton of weird dreams lately, which is weird because I hardly ever remember my dreams. They all involve a girl I know, who is a really good friend of mine. I probably know why, but I'd rather not have that be the case. Damn brain.

The one last night involved us being at some festival in Japan, and she was wearing a kimono. It was bizzare.

Sorry, that one is on us here at the cult of anime. On the bright side, your initiation is almost complete.

No, that's certainly not the problem.

Edit: It looks like I had a record delivered today, so hopefully my mail carrier read my note and put it in my side door so it does not get warped in the sun.

No, that's certainly not the problem.

Edit: It looks like I had a record delivered today, so hopefully my mail carrier read my note and put it in my side door so it does not get warped in the sun.

No, really, trust me, it's the problem. You're suffering gfrom WWS, or Weeaboo Withdrawl Syndrome. I've struggled with it in the past, and the only cure (is more cowbell!) is watching more anime. It's a lifelong struggle but I'm learning to cope.

I agree. My wallet hates me, as does my mail carrier I bet. I still have 10 incoming orders, with most shipping around Oct. 30th.

I'm sitting here trying to talk myself out of going to buy those Neurosis reissues this morning because i know I can't afford them but my local guy has them up on instagram and it's killing me...

we are all in the same sorry boat =[ =[ =[

in other news, i just picked out my halloween costume! i get to spend it in disney world so i'm actually dressing up this year lol

we are all in the same sorry boat =[ =[ =[

The rain is trying to tell me something here. A convention my wife had put a deposit down for a table at next month just filled her spot & refunded her deposit since she can't attend due to the new job. So that's $75 back in the bank right there... Gonna be loud here soon lol

Totally agree with you when it comes to having a license to drive yourself to school. Only thing was at our school, so damn many kids drove their own cars that if you didn't get there in a timely fashion you had to park across the street from school because the parking lot would fill up so quickly. And then the fun wore off when it became a daily game of "can you give me a ride? I'll give you gas money later..." but of course, later never came, just more pleas for free rides.. Buy a truck if you want to be everyone's "best friend" when they need to move...

BpaI3xu.jpg

Totally agree with you when it comes to having a license to drive yourself to school. Only thing was at our school, so damn many kids drove their own cars that if you didn't get there in a timely fashion you had to park across the street from school because the parking lot would fill up so quickly. And then the fun wore off when it became a daily game of "can you give me a ride? I'll give you gas money later..." but of course, later never came, just more pleas for free rides.. Buy a truck if you want to be everyone's "best friend" when they need to move...

BpaI3xu.jpg

I feel like that's one of those Direct TV commercials..

When you ride alone, you ride with Hitler

Don't ride with Hitler, catch an Uber

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic