My new phone (rose gold iPhone 6s) came in the mail today, and I haven't gotten to play around with it yet since my old phone is still backing up onto iCloud, but I'm super psyched to finally have it in-hand. I was nervous that I'd made the wrong choice with the color, but it looks way better than I thought it would.

Allllll the incoming!

Caspian - Dust And Disquiet | Big Scary Monsters | Black w/Silver Splatter /300

Caspian - Live At Old South Church | The Mylene Sheath | 1st Pressing | Pink Marble /600

Caspian - Live At Old South Church | The Mylene Sheath | 2nd Pressing | Translucent Red /300 (Remastered and New Artwork)

Circa Survive - Juturna | MerchNow Exclusive /2500 3xLP | Olive/Cream Splatter, Orange/Cream Speckled, and Pinkish Red/Clear Haze

Cult Leader - Lightless Walk | Deathwish Records | 1st Pressing | Dark Red

Foxing - Dealer | 180g black

If These Trees Could Talk - Red Forest | 1st Pressing | Highlighter Yellow w/Neon Green & Orange Splatter /200

Into It. Over It. - Proper | No Sleep Records | 5th Pressing | /500 Tri-Color (Black / Clear / Black w/ Black Splatter)

Light This City - Facing The Thousand | 1st Pressing | Electric Blue w/Black and White Splatter /250

Moneen - Are We Really Happy With Who We Are Right Now? | 2xLP | Bundle Exclusive /300 | Color?

PEARS - Letters To Memaw | Fat Wreck | 1st Pressing | color /??

The World Is A Beautiful Place & I Am No Longer Afarid To Die - Harmlessness | Broken World Media | 1st Press /500 | Violet and White Swirl (Band Exclusive)

The World Is A Beautiful Place & I Am No Longer Afraid To Die - Whenever, If Ever | 6th Pressing | /200 Clear w/Black and White Splatter (Tour Exclusive)

Toe - Hear You | Topshelf Records | Yellow inside Black | /500

Ibuprofen aren't pills.

Sometimes if I'm hungover enough I consider them breakfast though.

I take 2-4 a day, since my body always hurts in one way or another. I wonder how long my kidney have left.

I think I need to remove boards 1, 2, and 3 and add ground from 5 to the spring to my new ground to the preamp. I will still connect the interconnects from 4 to the existing cables.

I'm 15. Be glad I even know what a pager is. What do you want?

I was just referring to this issue/project Thomas was speaking of w his TT.    

And you kids w your math problems

I'm more than twice your age.  My attempt at humor flies low.  

Do...do you seriously not know what a pager is?

made me giggle

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic