Thomas³, Turnover will not leave my playlist. Take My Head may just be the best song I've heard this year so far... Those lyrics and the beat are just amazing

Great song. It's hard for me to pick one, they are so damn good. It's crazy how they went from a generic pop-punk band to what they are on their latest album.

Great song. It's hard for me to pick one, they are so damn good. It's crazy how they went from a generic pop-punk band to what they are on their latest album.

Cutting My Fingers Off and Dizzy On The Comedown might be my two favs. Idk. I don't think Iv ever listening to Turnover without playing the entire album from front to back.

Cutting My Fingers Off and Dizzy On The Comedown might be my two favs. Idk. I don't think Iv ever listening to Turnover without playing the entire album from front to back.

Same. It's an album meant to be played in it's entirety for sure.

Edit: I do kinda like the raw, less shoegaze-y version of "I Would Hate You If I Could" off the 4-way split.

It's crazy how they went from a generic pop-punk band to what they are on their latest album.

Yea I checked out their earlier stuff and it's not bad, but that new one is a total maturity in the song writing if you want to put it that way. It's fluidly written and flows well, but still has it's fun upbeat spurts, but doesn't lose the rhythm at all

Edit: I do kinda like the raw, less shoegaze-y version of "I Would Hate You If I Could" off the 4-way split.

That shoegaze influence is what's warming to me about it most I think. I love the emo/pop-punk sound but it's really nice to hear them blend the shoegaze elements in and do it so well

Edit: Thanks for the link T3!

I'm quite hungry too. I'm not sure I want the sandwich I made for my work lunch, but I also don't feel like driving anywhere with this headache.

you really need to start eating the food you made. Every day, you second guess your food, but end up hating your second decision, lol

you really need to start eating the food you made. Every day, you second guess your food, but end up hating your second decision, lol

Haha, quite true. I can save my sandwich for tomorrow though. It's turkey, provolone and spinach. It's great for work, but does not feel like a proper lunch at home.

cannot get 'thinner at the waistline' out of my head ever.

its always there.

i know thats not the song name but that line is catchy as fuck.

Hello Euphoria is one of the more memorable songs off the album, and it's the song I sent to my friend to convince her to go to the concert with me, but she didn't want to go to a concert where see had never heard any of the bands.

Hello Euphoria is one of the more memorable songs off the album, and it's the song I sent to my friend to convince her to go to the concert with me, but she didn't want to go to a concert where see had never heard any of the bands.

I hate when people do this. How are you supposed to expand your horizons if you aren't willing to see a concert because you aren't familiar with the bands?

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic