I'll probably go grab some. I am a bit wearing of acetaminophen though.

Edit: I get migraines a lot, but they are usually manageable with medicine. Every so often I get really bad ones, that put me out of commission for a few days. Last time was 3 years ago, started at my friends wedding (missed most of the reception from it), and I could not function for 3-4 days. It sucked.

Ugh, I can't imagine. Only had a couple in my life. An old friend would get them so bad he'd have to sit in a pitch black room w/ his eyes closed until it went away.

Morning all.

I still have a horrible migraine, and it was so bad when I woke up I vomited a bunch, so I called off work. Now I have to work Saturday to make up the day :(. Fucking migraines. Ibuprofen is not helping, any suggestions? I ran out of allergy meds last week, so I wonder if that could be the cause.

Excedrin migraine for otc

Relpax for prescription

that's definitely a kid thing. my 3 year old likes to lay a blanket flat on the floor, lay down, and roll herself up in it like a burrito and then crawl around like a worm. straight goofy ass child. Morning folks, hope you all have a great day!

Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat?? Not a taco?

She has smote her father, The Taco King.

Good morning folks. Seems I missed a bit while watching movies last evening. Allow me to catch up

Out of curiosity, how many joints or bowls or whatthefuckever you smoke does an ounce get you? Sounds pretty fucking expensive.

Living in a state that's not friendly to it, you will spend a fortune...:(

Oh man, that's cheap as FUCK for an ounce. I don't ever buy ounces. Usually just grams. Which are $10 here. And I think there are 28 grams in an ounce? A gram can last me up to 3-4 days probably. So an ounce would last a pretty long time. Being from the south ounces were usually $420. Grams were $20. So basically, fuck buying weed in the south. I can never go back.

$50-$60 an eighth...I hate my life sometimes

This is why I don't get on VC anymore. Not worth all the Tumblr drama. Even sticking to my Caspian threads gets annoying at times.

Leave it to strangers on the internet to ruin the internet.

Small Talk: ruined by various asshats.

I know I'm fairly newer here, but I hope I don't fall under this label. You guys have been very nice to give me a place here to chat instead of sitting around watching TV all day being disabled and stuck at home. Also, I credit you for making me check out Caspian by mentioning them so often :)

You can probably get a good 5-7 bowls out of a gram. But that also depends on the size of the bowl. Lots of factors come into play to determine how much you are using. Joints are straight weed in a cigar paper. I roll spliffs usually. Which is weed mixed with tobacco (90% weed 10% tobacco for me). So that stretches it out a little bit. 

Friend of mine went on a trip to Egypt on a dig when getting his degree in archeology, and he said nobody there would smoke pot without it having tobacco in it. Anytime they would roll straight joints the locals would decline..

I'm listening to Red House Painters again, and it finally clicked. I used to think it was too slow and boring, but I've come to appreciate it.

Welcome to the sad side my young friend ;)

Check out Codeine next.

And Low as well, can't forget Low!

Codeine is so good. I have the box set.

this I'm totally envious of...

Whoooooooooa.... I didn't catch that. Now I'm super duper excited for it

It's been doing the festival circuit thing now for a little while, so I'm hoping it gets a wide distro soon in one form or another. I'm just ready to see it because the praise has been great on it

It's been doing the festival circuit thing now for a little while, so I'm hoping it gets a wide distro soon in one form or another. I'm just ready to see it because the praise has been great on it

There is hope...

Coming Soon

In theaters December 18.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt2386404/?ref_=nv_sr_1

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic