Awesome! Just wanted to make sure before I sent it to Brian and Blade because it isn't my creation to distribute.

Great. I hope you two enjoy yours as well! My wife is awesome like that sometimes [ALWAYS!!!!!]

Probably speakers. Check goodwill, you'd be surprised what you can find if you check regularly. I'll keep an eye out for you when I go, already doing so for a few small talk bros.

Our Goodwill is nothing but clothes by the pound...it's awful. I was looking at some Polk Audio at Best Buy but was sure if I should start there are with my amp. I have a receiver as it sits now, but it has the worst lack of bass output.. I'm jealous of T3 and his set up honestly :(

Great. I hope you two enjoy yours as well! My wife is awesome like that sometimes [ALWAYS!!!!!]

Our Goodwill is nothing but clothes by the pound...it's awful. I was looking at some Polk Audio at Best Buy but was sure if I should start there are with my amp. I have a receiver as it sounds now, but it has the worst lack of bass output.. I'm jealous of T3 and his set up honestly :(

What's the receiver?

Our Goodwill is nothing but clothes by the pound...it's awful. I was looking at some Polk Audio at Best Buy but was sure if I should start there are with my amp. I have a receiver as it sounds now, but it has the worst lack of bass output.. I'm jealous of T3 and his set up honestly :(

T3 knows his shit. As soon as I'm looking to build my real set up again..he's gonna be my main squeeze for advice. And Mr. Ghrol. He knows his shit too.  :wub:

I'm thinking about that Jackass episode (maybe movie) where Chris Pontius dressed his dick up and put it in a cage with a rattlesnake or some shit. 

i actually randomly found this site a while back that sells festive hats for your penis.

http://www.happenishats.com/home.htm

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic